2016 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    Neal Foulds just mentioned that Igor Figueredo can screw the ball back 30 feet. 30 feet! I've heard claims like that before! Igor "Splasher" Figuredo?
    I taught him that shot!

Comment

Robertson playing a very strange shot there to let Wilson back in. Very sloppy thinking. I personally don't think he has been anywhere near his best since switching to this vegan diet. Nothing against vegans, its just an observation. Out of interest, I'm assuming his tip is still made out of leather? ;-)
      Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
        I personally don't think he has been anywhere near his best since switching to this vegan diet.
        Classic evangelical thiough isn't he? Initial success is all down to the veganism; subsequent failures are just bad luck.

Comment

I personally don't think he has been anywhere near his best since switching to this vegan diet. Nothing against vegans, its just an observation.
          And a rather facile one at that.

Out of interest, I'm assuming his tip is still made out of leather? ;-)
          Isn't it interesting how those who do nothing are so quick to criticise those who try their best.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
            And a rather facile one at that.

Isn't it interesting how those who do nothing are so quick to criticise those who try their best.

-
            Yeah, I don't do anything me. The house pays for itself and I just sit on my arse all day. Jesus, there had to be one that pounced on my comment.
            Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

How long has he been a vegan?

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                How long has he been a vegan?
                Since he started sharing room and board with Peter Ebdon

Btw Neil really seems to be looking for issues atm with playing conditions. He should just focus on his play instead...

Comment

After spending 24 years on the tour Joe Perry has gotten himself to his highest ever ranking of 8, some wines take longer to mature than others. Quite an interesting fact I think, and shows perseverence is an important quality

Comment

Nice to see Leo Leo Scullion refereeing again, in his home country as well I hope he gets to referee the final on Sunday Night
                    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Perry isn't one to tap the table when the opponent plays a great safety is he, been a few times now with no kind of acknowledgement

Comment

After spending 24 years on the tour Joe Perry has gotten himself to his highest ever ranking of 8, some wines take longer to mature than others. Quite an interesting fact I think, and shows perseverence is an important quality
                        Yes indeed, well done Joe.

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Hossein with a highest break of 12 nearly took a frame off Perry I'm starting to think I've gotta chance of making it

Comment

Hossein with a highest break of 12 nearly took a frame off Perry I'm starting to think I've gotta chance of making it
                            Could you pot that Brown he played when he nearly took the frame though?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                              Could you pot that Brown he played when he nearly took the frame though?
                              No, it's not a dig at him in the slightest either. He's the lad in the 'how much do pros practice' section isn't he? Like the commentators were saying he's a good player, he was rash at the start of the third frame though I thought. Still I'm sure he'll get more success with experience.

Comment

If tonights games go to plan we'll see a ROS-Jimmy game in the next round. I'm looking forward to watching them both tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X