• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do they begin?

Comment

Originally Posted by herbie View Post
      When do they begin?
      http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp...24&season=2016

The O'sullivan match has just started, if that's what you're after.

-
      Last edited by PatBlock; 14 December 2016, 07:09 PM.
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

"Est. Thu 15 Dec 2pm" - I thought it is tonight. Thank you, Mr. Block!

Comment

They've already started, the lad ROS is playing looks like this match is his christmas come early. I think he'll have a smile on his face even if he loses 4-0, nice to see as I reckon most fans would feel the same in his position.

Comment

It's interesting this match with Ronnie as much as any other, obviously he's going to demolish the lad, but the other guy has beaten pros before and can play. I find it fascinating how he can play simple safeties for himself and keep things tight/giving difficult shots that he'll most likely get a whitewash. There's a difference between top pros and top players, you'll see it here

Comment

I think it's tremendously honourable for Ronnie to be so supportive of younger players like he seems to show, quite a few times he's acted in this way tonight. Show's his appreciation and care for the game even if in the eyes of the media they don't show that all the time. In a few years time he'll be gone, then the future of the sport is all about the love new players show for it

Comment

That first red in the fourth frame

Comment

Is it 2016, or 1994? Jimmy just whitewashed day, and did it in style, with 4 half centuries, GO ON JIMMY
                  Blown away

Comment

From Ronnies body language at the end of the game it looked like it was 'come out with us later', hope he's got a level head tomorrow, especially with two rounds in one day.

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                      From Ronnies body language at the end of the game it looked like it was 'come out with us later', hope he's got a level head tomorrow, especially with two rounds in one day.
                      It did look like that didn't it?
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        It did look like that didn't it?
                        Let us boys show you around the Glasgow nightlife scene, you aint won your match but I'll get you some snatch

Comment

Great performance by Xiao Guodong tonight to beat Murphy 4-1

Comment

Originally Posted by mick745 View Post
                            Great performance by Xiao Guodong tonight to beat Murphy 4-1
                            Did you watch the match, was it Murphy's fault for neglecting his all round game, or the other fella being quality?

Comment

Xiao knocked in two centuries (132, 129) first two frames Murphy scored no points. Xiao won third frame also and despite Murphy's 77 in Frame 4, Xiao wrapped things up with a 61 in the fifth frame. Thought he played well.

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                                Let us boys show you around the Glasgow nightlife scene, you aint won your match but I'll get you some snatch
                                He was probably in a rush to get back to the hotel in Glasgow CC and have a few beers with Jimmy
                                John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X