Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Originally Posted by finabb View Post
    Someone mention an incident with ROS and the ref, what was it about please?
    Not sure but Ken D thought it may have been Ron complaining about some noise coming from the practice table.

Who knows with ROS

---
    I thought there was something else with "a ref" before the match started?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      I thought there was something else with "a ref" before the match started?
      Oh didn't see that...would be interesting to know what it was all about...

Comment

• I can't decide what is more annoying, shouting "C'mon Ronnie/Joe" everytime they come to the table or applauding EVERY SINGLE SHOT

Comment

• 2017 Masters

both to me are equally annoying

come on hazel!

Comment

• time for a tip change methinks

Comment

• 2017 Masters

at the end of the third frame

Comment

• 2-0 what a start!! Keep it up Joe...

:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by adebisi10 View Post
                  I can't decide what is more annoying, shouting "C'mon Ronnie/Joe" everytime they come to the table or applauding EVERY SINGLE SHOT
                  They're almost as annoying as O'Sullivan's current habit of fidgeting on the shot. Why does he move so much? Why is he up and down on the shot so often? Why does he change his mind on what to play half way through the shot? Why does he gurn like a gargoyle every time he misses?

There are a number of things that irritate me about the modern game, and it's all manufactured. First off they should do away with the TV monitors that all the imbeciles in the audience find so amazing when they see themselves. The audience play far too big a part in modern snooker coverage.
                  Last edited by Billy; 22 January 2017, 02:06 PM.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    Originally Posted by adebisi10 View Post
                    I can't decide what is more annoying, shouting "C'mon Ronnie/Joe" everytime they come to the table or applauding EVERY SINGLE SHOT
                    They're almost as annoying as O'Sullivan's current habit of fidgeting on the shot. Why does he move so much? Why is he up and down on the shot so often? Why does he change his mind on what to play half way through the shot? Why does he gurn like a gargoyle every time he misses?

There are a number of things that irritate me about the modern game, and it's all manufactured. First off they should do away with the TV monitors that all the imbeciles in the audience find so amazing when they see themselves. The audience play far too big a part in modern snooker coverage.
                    See you at the Shoot Out then, mine's a pint! Cheers :biggrin:

Comment

Is that the one where the audience cheer all the time, even on the shot? I thought they'd dropped this because it didn't work.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Is that the one where the audience cheer all the time, even on the shot? I thought they'd dropped this because it didn't work.
                        Your's and my dream must have been the same but only a dream, the nightmare is that this season it is a RANKING event!

Comment

• Shot of the Tournament
                          My choice - H
                          Robson playing from the cushion to pot a red and make the dead black available with loads of top
                          Last edited by DeanH; 22 January 2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Unexpected launch delay for the rocket, possible technical issue? Hard to believe that new tip is causing him too much trouble after yesterday, but then it's also hard to believe how well he played with it yesterday, so... Meanwhile Joe goes about his business calmly and quietly. Interesting.

-
                            The fast and the furious,
                            The slow and labourious,
                            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Shot of the Tournament
                              My choice - H
                              Robson playing from the cushion to pot a red and make the dead black available with loads of top
                              I think this would be mine if forced to pick. What I want to know is what that fairly simple 'pot-come-position' of Selby's into the centre bag is doing in there.

As for the Shoot Out, I can't help thinking I'm getting a bit confused. Is this the one with the shot-clock? Shoot Out doesn't sound right for the one I'm thinking of.

[edit] :concern: Why on earth has the word 'bag' in my post been turned into a link???

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                Shot of the Tournament
                                My choice - H
                                I think this would be mine if forced to pick. What I want to know is what that fairly simple 'pot-come-position' of Selby's into the centre bag is doing in there.

As for the Shoot Out, I can't help thinking I'm getting a bit confused. Is this the one with the shot-clock? Shoot Out doesn;t sound right for the one I'm thinking of.
                                You are thinking of the right one, shot clock, 10mins max frame, one frame, drunk raucous crowd, dolly-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X