2017 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Missed the start (my PC clock is slow) but I noticed JW and NF through the glass of 'a' studio as Joe was walking on. Is this a separate studio for Eurosport or have the BBC brought them in for the final?
    ES has a different studio on the green side of the table, BBC on the yellow
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Ronnie fans really do clap every shot of his don't they

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        ES has a different studio on the green side of the table, BBC on the yellow
        Ah, thanks.

Ken, speak up and enunciate for goodness sake! That mumbled whisper of his gets right on my paps!! He talks like Diarrhea O'Briain.
        Last edited by Billy; 22 January 2017, 07:34 PM.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Remember in China when they had the top down camera to get the balls positioned much easier, why hasn't that been rolled out across all tournaments?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
            Remember in China when they had the top down camera to get the balls positioned much easier, why hasn't that been rolled out across all tournaments?
            I believe WS uses the same system and it seems the BBC tend not to show the screen at these times, the same system displays the distances and angles you sometimes see
            I remember at the Welsh 2 years ago I saw the referee's being trained in it
            Last edited by DeanH; 22 January 2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              I believe WS uses the same system and it seems the BBC tend not to show the screen at these times, the same system displays the distances and angles you sometimes see
              OK, thanks Dean, but why do they have one ref looking at it and telling the other where to move the ball? Would it not be easier if the positioning ref just looks at the screen?

P.S Did someone predict a 10-4 win for Ronnie

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                OK, thanks Dean, but why do they have one ref looking at it and telling the other where to move the ball? Would it not be easier if the positioning ref just looks at the screen?

P.S Did someone predict a 10-4 win for Ronnie
                I am not sure why they don't have the extra screen to show the ref at the table. Even then the Marker does the hand signals

Comment

• And someone would like to get crowd more involved...

Comment

• Anyone else noticed the grain filler on o'sullivans cue seems to be non existent around the part he has his chin on? You can see the grain arrows then they vanish, must put some pressure on that area to grind it away like that.

Comment

• Come on Joe
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Can't see a way back for joe now

Comment

• Great memories. Snooker in the 80s really was King of sports, wasn't it?
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Disappointing half session from Joe. Not least because his capitulation can't be attributed to a Ronnie onslaught, he just seems to be folding under the pressure of the situation, understandable I suppose. Amazing how quickly self confidence can evaporate, even when chances are offered. Let's hope he gets his second wind in the second half.

-
                            The fast and the furious,
                            The slow and labourious,
                            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• That red to open the pack kind of summed things up for Joe, just not hitting it.

Comment

• O Sullivan thinking of changing his tip yet again according to virgo, i don't think any other player dicks about with tips as much as him.

Comment

Working...
                                X