No announcement yet.

2017 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute pearler from Darren Morgan during the Trump match. Jud rattles a pink in the jaws of the middle bag, "Jud's unlucky there. He's made the pot but the pink hasn't gone in."

Keep taking the pills, Darren.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      What the hell happened to Fu? He only scored 70 points in the entire match.

-
      I didn't see the match, but Fu must have been poor when Muir only got two breaks over 50?
      Attached Files
      John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
        I thought the BBC's decision to stay with the snooker yesterday had something to do with the fact that a Welshman was playing, and I was obviously right. Once again they're showing that ****ing 80s music loop on both the Red Button and the Red Button Channel!! It's been on the last two nights on a 12 hour loop!!!! How in the name of God does it take presendence over live snooker???
        I'm with you on that, soooo annoying I'm trying not to swear!!!

It must have something to do with money is my guess.

Comment

• Couple of things I wondered about watching snooker today

1 can Lee Page please buy me a lottery ticket and 2. who else had a beard at 15?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
            hahaha, don't worry my friend. I'm working on a time machine. I'll ring you up as soon as it's finished to get back in time

btw, you're already a decent player . Just enjoy the game .
            Ramon, give up on the time machine, if it was gonna work you would have already rung him by now!
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• What is it with O'Sullivan - wins the first three frames in under 40 minutes and looks pretty much unbeatable and then seems to lose interest and starts watching the match next door and then loses the next four frames to go out!

When Davis won frame four I just had a feeling that was going to happen and it did!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                Ramon, give up on the time machine, if it was gonna work you would have already rung him by now!
                No! Never give up on the TSF time machine! It could save us all! Just don't use a Delorian, they are crap!

Right better go, that's the phone ringing.....lol.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by two-cues View Post
                  What is it with O'Sullivan - wins the first three frames in under 40 minutes and looks pretty much unbeatable and then seems to lose interest and starts watching the match next door and then loses the next four frames to go out!

When Davis won frame four I just had a feeling that was going to happen and it did!!
                  The next time you get that feeling, you'll know what to do ........................
                  John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by shmeeko69 View Post
                    The next time you get that feeling, you'll know what to do ........................
                    Imagine the odds you would get on predicting that !!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      Absolute pearler from Darren Morgan during the Trump match. Jud rattles a pink in the jaws of the middle bag, "Jud's unlucky there. He's made the pot but the pink hasn't gone in."

Keep taking the pills, Darren.
                      Classic.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                        This tournament is also interesting, cause we are now closing in on the World Championship and it's one of the last chances to gain important points to move into the Top 16 of the World Rankings and get seeded for the Crucible. And the fight now is very close. There are 14 players who should be pretty safe.

But if I calculated right there are nine players who fight for the last two places:
                        15. Day 194.587 (who did not qualify for the China Open, so he has no chance to gain points there)
                        16. Perry 192.800 (out of Welsh Open already - against McGill)
                        17. Gould 192.475 (out of Welsh Open already)
                        18. McGill 187.625
                        19. Gilbert 183.750 (out of Welsh Open already - against Day)
                        20. Walden 182.675 (out of Welsh Open)
                        21. King 176.950
                        22. Holt 172.475 (out of Welsh Open)
                        23. Mark Williams 165.475 (out of Welsh Open)

The rankings already include the 4000 points gained for reaching the main draw of the China Open.
                        So with a deep run here Day, McGill and King could gain precious points.
                        So everyone of them lost, changing nothing about that calculation.

Comment

• Well done and another win for Barry. I've been watching him like a hawk

Comment

• 2017 Welsh Open

solid play by Igor Figueiredo to beat Dominic Dale 4-1.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              Great for him. First time he gets that far in a ranking event I think.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                                Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                Great for him. First time he gets that far in a ranking event I think.
                                Yes (the only other last 16 was a PTC in 2010)
                                I also think it is the farthest for any Brazilian in a pro event ever?
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X