2017 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
    Why does Willie Thorne always criticize the players and the shots they play[...]
    WT's commentary has always been like this. He infuriates me. He's so quick to jump on a decision when the outcome doesn't go as planned, and will always say something really stupid like, "Why did he play it like that? If he goes off two cushions instead of one it's impossible for him not to land on a red."
    Last edited by Billy; 18 February 2017, 09:55 PM.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      WT's commentary has always been like this. He infuriates me. He's so quick to jump on a decision when the outcome doesn't go as planned, and will always say something really stupid like, "Why did he play it like that? If he goes off two cushions instead of one it's impossible for him not to land on a red."
      Mike Hallett is the worst for me. His "What's he done there" does my head in. I would love him to commentate on his Masters defeat against Hendry..."what have I done there"

Comment

• Great steal from Stu! 2-0 up now. Maybe he'll get his first ranking title since the World Championship 2015 today.

Comment

• Not a good sign for Trump, missing a relatively straightforward red for frame ball. Great steal from Bingham though.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
            Not a good sign for Trump, missing a relatively straightforward red for frame ball. Great steal from Bingham though.

-
            Yes he misses a lot of those. It is his technique fault of aiming off centre and then coming through straight. Can anyone ask the Eurosport guys using twitter or other if they know about it? Has anyone noticed, as in Judd, his coach etc?

Comment

• 4-0 for Bingham. To me Trump has always been a player who has been better with an early lead. I think Stu is the heavy favorite now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                4-0 for Bingham. To me Trump has always been a player who has been better with an early lead. I think Stu is the heavy favorite now.
                Yeah, this game could be over very soon depending on the next few frames. It's not like Trump has been blown away, he's failing on his own errors which you wouldn't normally associate him with.

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                  Mike Hallett is the worst for me. His "What's he done there" does my head in. I would love him to commentate on his Masters defeat against Hendry..."what have I done there"
                  Exactly. Makes a statement that no one asks for and then corrects himself. Blo*dy annoying git!
                  John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

• I think Stu let Judd off the hook there, good thing for the match though. Should be an interesting evening session.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• So Trump was able to turn this into a match. 3-5 is a good result for getting a thrilling second session.
                      With a win today Trump would only be the second player this season (after Selby) to win a second ranking title. Also he would move onto place #2 on the one-year-list.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                        4-0 for Bingham. To me Trump has always been a player who has been better with an early lead. I think Stu is the heavy favorite now.
                        Hope so, but he's not there yet ....

Comment

• 2017 Welsh Open

I see front row Brian is there again .....snooker wallpaper! Looks like he's got the hump as he's not in the front row!!!!

Comment

• Trump is getting some run of the balls at the minute , frame 13

Comment

• About time (ballrun) got some luck. Maybe tide might turn again

Comment

• Very lucky from trump there

Comment

Working...
                                X