X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    It was a particularly nice 1 though.

-
    It was, but about as much use as a chocolate teapot unless you can do it in almost every frame like the others.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      It was, but about as much use as a chocolate teapot unless you can do it in almost every frame like the others.
      Very true. Meanwhile Hamilton 3 - 2 Brece, C'mon Anthony!...

-
      Last edited by PatBlock; 13 February 2017, 10:05 PM.
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Well played Anthony, nice pressure black for the match as well.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

Well played Anthony, nice pressure black for the match as well.

-
          Didn't see it as the w@nkers at the BBC don't seem to be bothering covering the tournament. It's funny, I'd swear I'd seen it mentioned in their schedules.

Anyway, glad to hear AH got through.
          Last edited by Billy; 13 February 2017, 10:41 PM.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Didn't see it as the w@nkers at the BBC don't seem to be bothering covering the tournament. It's funny, I'd swear I'd seen it mentioned in their schedules.

I love the Welsh open, fantastic championship! What the frack are the BeeB playing at! I feel a Victor Meldrew moment coming!!!!!!
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Nice ton from Ryan takes his match with Gilbert to the decider....

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

This ref's doing a very passable impression of Tony Soprano, breathing wise.
                And Ryan's through, great result after last night's disappointment.

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Welsh Open is on the BBC red button channel from 1p.m tomorrow, then again for an hour at 7p.m, better than nothing I suppose

Comment

This ref's doing a very passable impression of Tony Soprano, breathing wise.
                    And Ryan's through, great result after last night's disappointment.

-
                    His mugshot on world snooker live scoring might be the only one thats changed and had the glare removed.
                    It looks less creepy and more hospitable,maybe he was ordered to change it I don't know.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                      I love the Welsh open, fantastic championship! What the frack are the BeeB playing at! I feel a Victor Meldrew moment coming!!!!!!
                      Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                      Welsh Open is on the BBC red button channel from 1p.m tomorrow, then again for an hour at 7p.m, better than nothing I suppose
                      I was being sarcastic, jonny. When I learned just prior to the tournament that BBC W were covering it and that it would also be on the Red Button Channel, I remarked that I shouldn't miss a single ball.

How wrong could I have been? We're not only missing balls, we're missing whole matches because of their woeful coverage. I couldn't believe it today when channels 971 (BBC W on the red button) and 980 (Red Button Channel) were both showing the SAME damn program - some 12 hour marathon on 80s music. I know the Red Button service and the Red Button Channel are essentially the same thing, but it can't have been beyond the realms of technology to show the snooker on one of them.
                      Last edited by Billy; 14 February 2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Just checked the schedule for the week, the snooker's only on for an hour every evening from 7 till 8, then it's that 80's love songs programme again. It's just an hour long programme on repeat, how on earth does that take precedence over live snooker?

Comment

Just checked the schedule for the week, the snooker's only on for an hour every evening from 7 till 8, then it's that 80's love songs programme again. It's just an hour long programme on repeat, how on earth does that take precedence over live snooker?
                          Yes, but they're good 80's love songs
                          John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

80's music on loop! Wow that's really worth a license fee.... : (
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I had the Neil Robertson vs Jimmy White match on Eurosport last night.

I think 1980s music on loop would be preferable from listening to Colin Murray.

Comment

You'd have to suspect its to get people more conditioned to subscription payment viewing.

It's a bit like asking amateurs to go to an event in Gibraltar,different topic but a market prize p***take all the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X