Clear All

Frazz up next

Comment

Funniest thing ever that

Comment

Totally bonkers that poobang chap

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
          He won? I'll mark that down in my diary.

Now how is it players can play in this tournament with noise and crowd movement, yet in the crucible if a mouse farts it "puts them off".
          It's weird, innit? I suppose it's because they don't really have a choice and are prepared for it being part and parcel of the *******isation that is Shoot-Out.

And that's not swearing so no one shout at me.

Ah, seems the forum's filter is a little ignorant of our language.

Seriously, though, it's an interesting point. If the way they can play in this isn't proof that pressure is self-imposed I don't know what is.
          Last edited by Billy; 23 February 2017, 09:20 PM.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            Its on the telly , itv4.
            Ahh thanks
            Also ITV Hub, works on mobile well
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

2017 Snooker-Shoot-Out

I like both Yan and Vafaei (especially after meeting him at Welsh last week).
              Vafaei played a waiting game and got his chance
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                Frankly the shootout being a ranking event is a disgrace.
                Frankly.... The shootout is a disgrace!!

Comment

Do they have a special place for the jeering animals at this thing, hidden away from the public gaze? I can't work out where it's all coming from - certainly not from the portion of crowd we get to see.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    Do they have a special place for the jeering animals at this thing, hidden away from the public gaze? I can't work out where it's all coming from - certainly not from the portion of crowd we get to see.
                    Probably in the drunken loon section away from the cameras

Comment

I think they are plants hired by the hearnster to create the atmosphere he's after. Or they are Ronnie fans on day release.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Sounds like the drinks starting to take effect with the constant "duhhh da duuh duuuh duuuh duh duuuuh".

Comment

watching it with the sound off, the crowd are doing my head in.............

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
                            watching it with the sound off, the crowd are doing my head in.............
                            Agreed. The very element I suspect is supposed to be key to all of this, is the one thing that's spoiling what could otherwise be quite a fun event.

I wanted to hate it, then had to admit I quite liked it, but the crowd are becoming very very tiresome indeed. It's not so much the noise, but the fact that it sounds so unfriendly and yobbish. They sound like the kind of crowd you'd avoid when walking home on a Saturday night. I really wouldn't mind the interaction if it was friendly, but these lot sound like they're on the brink of a scrap.
                            Last edited by Billy; 24 February 2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

what the highest break so far.........

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
                                what the highest break so far.........
                                Just been made, 96 by Graeme Dott. Should have been a century though
                                John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X