No announcement yet.

2017 Snooker-Shoot-Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried watching it last night and I wanted to shoot the group of people in the audience who were being loud and shouting out all the time. I'm amazed they were not told to calm down and if I had paid for a seat next to them I would have wanted a refund.
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

10 minute shot clock frames. What a joke. If they are trying to get darts crowd in they are going the right way. This is not snooker.

Comment

Completely forgot about the evening session. Did Jimmy play again tonight, and if so did he win?
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Playing at about 8.30 tonight
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thanks.

They just ran the line-up for the rest of tonight and didn't see him. Then again I wasn't really paying attention.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
              Nah, Astley has no chance. Ben Woollaston is gonna win. I'm pretty confident. Cause I circled with my cursor over the main draw and when I stopped it pointed to his name...
              As a good method to predict the winner here as any other.
              LOL Astley did so much better than Woollaston, got to second round before he lost.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Been watching the snooker shoot out the last couple of nights.Is this a proper tournament cos it's like a episode of big break!lol.

Comment

I mute the tv and play music, currently it's Fleetwood Mac live and Peter Green is giving his all, wonderful

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                    TWITTER ATTACK!

Barry Hearn
                    Still some sad people moaning about Shoot out. Get a life - it's ONE event , it's fun and it gives players an extra chance to earn some cash

Remember everyone. The World Snooker chairman thinks that if you care enough about snooker to have an opinion on it, you need to get a life.
                    I don´t have a lot of feelings about the tournament as a tournament, but Hearn has made a total joke out of a serious sport by letting this tournament count as a ranking tournament.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                      I don't see why not. Players have been saying the lower ranks don't get the chance to earn decent money, now they have the chance I suppose, I don't see the problem.
                      They´ve had that chance the last three years. Buf it had been a ranker last year, Robin Hull would have jumped at least 20 - 30 places by winning one single frame of snooker.

Comment

How many rounds do you need to win to win this tourney, Is it six? So that's you won a ranking event in an hour, gee whiz.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

If I was a professional snooker player I probably wouldn't be happy about this being a ranking event, but I'm not, so I don't care.

Why are the players taking their screw on extensions out with them though? They'll never have time to screw them on and take the shot.

Comment

How much does the winner of the snooker shoot out get?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                              If I was a professional snooker player I probably wouldn't be happy about this being a ranking event, but I'm not, so I don't care.

Why are the players taking their screw on extensions out with them though? They'll never have time to screw them on and take the shot.

I was thinking that myself mate.����

Comment

and to think that such a rowdy atmosphere with a 10 minute slot can affect the World Rankings and potentially whether someone qualifies for the Crucible or has to qualify via ponds forge. Shambles of a decision by the bunch of yes men who can never stand up to Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                                X