No announcement yet.

2017 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Sullivan banging in long balls is a great sign for Ronnie fans . Normally means he is on his game .

Bingham looking bored on the opposite table , could go 3 nil down to The Sheriff .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
      At least any player has a chance. Hamilton started the year from scratch in the ranking. And if someone had made a bet on Mark King and Hamilton to enter this tournament at the start of the season. He would have been a rich man by now.
      That's why I like this Tournament , the way it rewards players for the one year list . So virtually anyone has a chance on getting into it on form .

Glad to see the likes of Hamilton , King and Wenbo guaranteed at least £10k for their performances this season .

Comment

Ronnies long potting looked phenomenal this match. Bit of a scare after the first pot of the match he missed but he played pretty well and won very convincingly overall. Next round should be interesting.

Comment

Another embarrassing interview with Ronnie . Didnt give her the time of day in his replies . Poor from Ronnie , suppose he thinks he is funny but not very polite in my book . And I've a Ronnie fan , but does himself no favours with his attitude .

Comment

Not that I wish to kick off yet another RO debate, but what's with this reluctance to do responsive studio interviews with anyone but Eurosport?

[edit] you just beat me to it, neil.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

He seemed to be pissed off with the running questions, I was putting this down to him being smacked on the wrist a lot for comments he makes so he's purposely keeping his interviews very short.

Comment

I thought he started talking about the running first .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Another embarrassing interview with Ronnie . Didnt give her the time of day in his replies . Poor from Ronnie , suppose he thinks he is funny but not very polite in my book . And I've a Ronnie fan , but does himself no favours with his attitude .
                  He really is a tool isn't he ?

Comment

neil didnt look happy with ronnie there in the studio after the boring llandudno dis, looked like he wanted to feel his collar and shake him around the room
                    Last edited by j6uk; 6 March 2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Yeah , that was very poor from him .

Comment

hes a diva what can you do

Comment

Fantastic player, Horrible human being. How he has his own tv show I'll never know. He has the charisma of a sloth for gods sake.

Comment

Originally Posted by gmoore23 View Post
                            Fantastic player, Horrible human being. How he has his own tv show I'll never know. He has the charisma of a sloth for gods sake.
                            Doesn't matter how good he is i will never ever support him in a match because of his attitude

Comment

Here's very different on Eurosport .

Neal wasn't happy , he mentioned that they work together . Suppose he was trying to get him to answer
                              In a decent manner . After he said that he seemed to talk about the match more .

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                Doesn't matter how good he is i will never ever support him in a match because of his attitude
                                To be fair, I'm getting a bit that way as well and I used to see no wrong in him at all, just loved his snooker, but he doesn't make it easy to like him. I don't know if he was just trying to be funny and maybe isn't a naturally funny person so it comes across a bit awkward or cringy. It looked to me like the lady presenter was close to telling him to eff off lol.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X