Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• No introduction needed :

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        No introduction needed :
        He is a great player. I call him "John the Cheat"

Comment

• It makes my skin crawl watching that. The News of the World shot themselves in the foot by running the story too early. I can't ever forgive him but I never liked him anyway before this.
          Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

• World Championship after party , with Selby singing sweet Caroline. Who said he's boring

https://www.facebook.com/SnookerPort...1772015575455/

Comment

• Originally Posted by sealer View Post
              I call you "Sealer the ill-informed." and am delighted to call Mazher Mahmood "Prisoner Mahmood"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                Did it hit or not ?

Mark Selby: "It's always me!"

I don't see the big deal over this, it's clear he hits the red first.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                  Ha, I agree he is a great player but he is damaged goods now..... in my opinion.
                  Find it difficult to watch his matches now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
                    It makes my skin crawl watching that. The News of the World shot themselves in the foot by running the story too early. I can't ever forgive him but I never liked him anyway before this.
                    Yeah. I admired him before this, he was a real ambassador for the game.

Comment

• Originally Posted by BigDazUK View Post
                      I don't see the big deal over this, it's clear he hits the red first.
                      It is a bit of an on ruining joke but I think the hit is pink or simultaneous in which case its a foul. Ref called a foul was not sure watched it still was not sure then changed his mind but was still not certain - Williams was robbed I think

Comment

• Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
                        It makes my skin crawl watching that. The News of the World shot themselves in the foot by running the story too early. I can't ever forgive him but I never liked him anyway before this.
                        Too early? There was no story beyond the one they tried to create - the matches were entirely fictitious and wouldn't have come about because they wouldn't have organised them.

Jesus, the footage is exposed as heavily edited and the transcript untrue, the newspaper gets shut down amid a scandal involving massive illegal activity, the journalist goes to prison for fabricating stories and witness tampering, and people still believe what the NOTW told them.

It'd be funny if it weren't so depressing.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                          Too early? There was no story beyond the one they tried to create - the matches were entirely fictitious and wouldn't have come about because they wouldn't have organised them.

Jesus, the footage is exposed as heavily edited and the transcript untrue, the newspaper gets shut down amid a scandal involving massive illegal activity, the journalist goes to prison for fabricating stories and witness tampering, and people still believe what the NOTW told them.

It'd be funny if it weren't so depressing.
                          entrapment is such an evil game, hand on heart who amongst you would turn an easy buck down! we are human not angels

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                            entrapment is such an evil game, hand on heart who amongst you would turn an easy buck down! we are human not angels
                            Yeah for 250 thousand pounds I'd 'swallow' my dad

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                              I would, but that is largely because I'm paranoid and deeply suspicious

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                                ...the matches were entirely fictitious and wouldn't have come about because they wouldn't have organised them....
                                But "Honest John" wasn't to know that was he ?

Comment

Working...
                                X