Champion of Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    I think, It's probably, got a lot, To do with, The fact he's a bell end.....
    lolsies.....

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
      Why does, this commentator, stop talking, after every, 2 or 3, words?
      -Cystitis-
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Given the fact that he is not playing with his own cue. ( He lost it recently at the Beijing Capital Airport ) .
        quite amazing performance from Luca Brecel so far in this tournament , imo.
        Anyway, back to watching the game !!
        Last edited by DeanH; 11 November 2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          Given the fact that he is not playing with his own cue. ( He lost it recently at the Beijing Capital Airport ) .
          Gotta take your hat off to him playing with his old 'Pinging' cue, doing ok so far!

Comment

It is his old cue which has a small crack in it. (Hence the commentators discussing the awful sound it makes.)
            Maximus are arranging for some other cues to be in Shanghai next week for him to test.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              It is his old cue which has a small crack in it. (Hence the commentators discussing the awful sound it makes.)
              Maximus are arranging for some other cues to be in Shanghai next week for him to test.
              Do you know where the crack is Dean?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Yeah , but he could'nt get on with it very well .
                Looks like he was wrong after all !!

I bet he's gonna stick to it this time !!!

Comment

It sounds disgusting and should be banned. He pots them so cleanly though I suppose I can let him off.

He said he doesn't care if it splits halfway through a match, I'd like to see his face if his cue splits halfway through a decider against Ronnie tomorrow. If he gets that far (he will)

Comment

Yeah , but he could'nt get on with it very well .
                    Looks like he was wrong after all !!

I bet he's gonna stick to it this time !!!
                    I guess before, he had a choice over the 2 cues, now he hasn't so will just get on with it as cannot change it.

He'll probably have head issues when the other 2 Maximus cues turn up and struggles with the choice again.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                      It sounds disgusting and should be banned. He pots them so cleanly though I suppose I can let him off.

He said he doesn't care if it splits halfway through a match, I'd like to see his face if his cue splits halfway through a decider against Ronnie tomorrow. If he gets that far (he will)
                      It was interesting watching Kyrem Wilson's face when he chipped his tip last year in the World Championships; never seen a cue fail and have to be swapped in a match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post

That might be the reason why he plays so well !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                          I guess before, he had a choice over the 2 cues, now he hasn't so will just get on with it as cannot change it.

He'll probably have head issues when the other 2 Maximus cues turn up and struggles with the choice again.
                          Whatever he did , it does works . Marc .
                          you never know how this gonna end up , though !!
                          Interesting match .

Comment

• Happy birthday, Shaun!

Luca has him rattled, 4 - 1 gifted to him on a plate, and then goes and does something like that!
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                              Interesting match .
                              Very enjoyable so far, possibly most enjoyable all week
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                                The pockets might have been large (or not) but difficult to say.

I was at the Benson and Hedges at the Conference Centre in the 80's when you could go near the table.

We were all banging on about how big the pockets must be until we got to the table, they were tiny and we all shut up!
                                Tbh, even if they are big, I'm sure the cloth and balls were much tougher to play on than the modern equipment, so I still have massive respect for pro's of any generation!

Comment

Working...
                                X