Dafabet Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    yep they have "history" - now yesterday ROS said "just enjoy and have some fun while out there" and he has a laugh with the referee. I don't think he will this time
    I wonder if he realises he's the worst liar in the world?

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
      I wonder if he realises he's the worst liar in the world?
      doubt it, as probably his "yes-men" never say so...
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
        Chinese Youngster Lyu Haotian (#99) will make his first appearance in a round of sixteen here.
        He got to the quarter-finals of the International Championship in 2012. :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
          He got to the quarter-finals of the International Championship in 2012. :wink:
          Oh my, you're right. Totally forgot his achievement as a 14-year-old. Thought he won just one match back then - which is actually right as he had a walkover - but the International Championship was just 32-men-draw back then.

Well, at least it's his first round of 16 result since then. And this time I looked it up to be sure about it

Comment

So much for the 1 million bonus, people were already talking about. Ronnie loses 1-4 to Elliot Slessor.

Comment

Ronster 1 - Numpty 4..

:snooker:

Wow, he could have won that 4 - 0 too..
              JP Majestic
              3/4
              57"
              17oz
              9.5mm Elk

Comment

Meanwhile Mark Williams is through to the round of 16. I'm beginning to think that he will win his first ranking title since the 2011 German Masters this week. At least this seems like a good opportunity. The only player left, where he would not be the favorite on paper is John Higgins.

Comment

Bingtao for me to lift his first ranking title. It would be great to see hm do it.
                  Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
                    Bingtao for me to lift his first ranking title. It would be great to see hm do it.
                    jimmy still in
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      jimmy still in
                      Be a great story but he will feel the pressure too much now, imo..

What a popular win it would be though. :snooker:
                      JP Majestic
                      3/4
                      57"
                      17oz
                      9.5mm Elk

Comment

O'Sullivan looked like he couldn't be bothered and that he'd had enough, oddly enough I thought that in this tournament he would either win it or get knocked out early by a (comparative) nobody.

Comment

Slessor just did not crack did he. Took his chances very well indeed. The Ronster was yawning after a couple of misses but he was fine and just put under it really.
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                            Meanwhile Mark Williams is through to the round of 16. I'm beginning to think that he will win his first ranking title since the 2011 German Masters this week. At least this seems like a good opportunity. The only player left, where he would not be the favorite on paper is John Higgins.
                            And Higgins is out as well now, losing 3-4 to Gary Wilson despite making three centuries. Shows just once again that this game ist not only about making high breaks.

Comment

Holy Moly, its so refreshing to see the lower rank players kicking butt. Lovely finish from Wilson..
                              JP Majestic
                              3/4
                              57"
                              17oz
                              9.5mm Elk

Comment

Well done Gary Wilson...
                                Enjoyed that match!
                                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                                National Snooker Expo
                                25-27 October 2019
                                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X