No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Website seems to have crashed.....

Comment

• Someone is using the comments section of Worldsnooker's Facebook thread about the postponement to tout tickets. You could not make this up..

Comment

• Why is watching the draw made so difficult. I don't think I can even access BetFred from Poland and I don't have a Facebook account. In fact, whoever has a Facebook account obviously doesn't value their privacy.

Why not stream it on YouTube? I guess that makes too much sense.

Comment

• I agree about Facebook...

I found https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ot...Day-qualifiers on google, but not much is happening....

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BBCSnooker

Comment

• It's over. :smile: I actually tried my best to watch it live, but finding the stream took about 10 minutes, and it was over by then. Pathetic really. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                It's over. :smile: I actually tried my best to watch it live, but finding the stream took about 10 minutes, and it was over by then. Pathetic really. :smile:
                They screw it up every year. I guess rocket surgery is harder than we think.

Comment

• Ronnie v Mags. Carter v Dott. McGill v Day. Higgins v That Thai Lad. That covers the Jocks.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                    It's over. :smile: I actually tried my best to watch it live, but finding the stream took about 10 minutes, and it was over by then. Pathetic really. :smile:
                    Happened to me as well. Just saw the last five balls or so, but it was a bit confusing not as transparent as I'm used to from the Champions League or Tennis Grand Slams.

However I will immediately add the first rounds to the opening post of this thread.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                      They screw it up every year. I guess rocket surgery is harder than we think.
                      Well organising a pi55 up in a Brewery apparently is rather difficult - there could yet be a re-draw with ROS vs Maguire?

Comment

• Mark Selby v Joe Perry
                        Mark Allen v Liam Highfield
                        Kyren Wilson v Matthew Stevens
                        Shaun Murphy v Jamie Jones
                        John Higgins v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
                        Stuart Bingham v Jack Lisowski
                        Luca Brecel v Ricky Walden
                        Judd Trump v Chris Wakelin
                        Ding Junhui v Xiao Guodong
                        Anthony McGill v Ryan Day
                        Marco Fu v Lyu Haotian
                        Barry Hawkins v Stuart Carrington
                        Mark Williams v Jimmy Robertson
                        Neil Robertson v Robert Milkins
                        Ali Carter v Graeme Dott
                        Ronnie O’Sullivan v Stephen Maguire
                        Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

• McGill vs. Day could be very intriguing.

The two top favorites Selby and O'Sullivan don't have exactly a bye in the first round.

All four chinese players in the draw play against a compatriot.

Robertson has Milkins again, to whom he lost in the first round of 2013.

Carter plays Dott again in a rematch of last years first round.

Comment

• Any idea how long it normally takes for them to schedule the matches? Would like to see who I am watching.

Comment

• It's already been done ie before the drawer?

Obviously Bazza's website is still down....

Edit: the dates are here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_W...hip#Qualifying

Comment

• Thanks. Think I have tickets for McGill v Day... not the most inspiring! At least it's the concluding session so if it's an exciting finish that will be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X