Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    I do realise it's probably the pressure, but Carrington is very poor
    Earlier over a Long Pot he was swaying more than Selby ever has.....

I saw a bit earlier, and he wasn't too bad.

Comment

• The neon (blue) lights under the tables are doing my head in...

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        I do realise it's probably the pressure, but Carrington is very poor
        He's certainly struggling but gutsy break to get it back to 7-4.

You can see he's feeling the pressure; can't be easy if you aren't a regular visitor.
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• White and Foulds were saying he is streaky ie puts runs of Frames together, so hopefully....

Comment

• Big Frame, well re-spotted Black for Walden. Luca has started to pot, and Walden got to respot through a Snooker and Foul... whoops Luca fluked the black after he played some very mature\boring safety.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
              Big Frame, well re-spotted Black for Walden. Luca has started to pot, and Walden got to respot through a Snooker and Foul... whoops Luca fluked the black after he played some very mature\boring safety.
              The respotted black reminded me of Hendry’s match on the black.

Comment

• Given that he scored nowt, or very close to, in the first two Frames Luca is playing well, and dare I type "sensibly"?

Has he found a cue that he likes?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                  Trump is 1/7. (87.5%)
                  Higgins is 1/8 (88.9%)

Mark Williams and Neil Robertson are also 1/7.
                  Somewhat surprising for me that they think Wakelin beating Trump is slightly more likely than Un-Nooh beating Higgins. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                    Somewhat surprising for me that they think Wakelin beating Trump is slightly more likely than Un-Nooh beating Higgins. :smile:
                    ssshhhhh don't tell everyone...

Comment

• Not the greatest of matches but Carrington's still holding on so may end up a tense one if nothing changes.
                      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Walden has done well to tie Luca up and then win Frames, while using up a fair whack of nervous energy twitching and bustling away - so Luca has been a bit unlucky etc and I sense a comeback, if he can keep his head on....

Comment

• They're actually trying to blame noise another table for a player missing a shot....

Might want to equip some of these players with ear plugs if that's the case.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                            They're actually trying to blame noise another table for a player missing a shot....

Might want to equip some of these players with ear plugs if that's the case.
                            Well the pockets are massive this year, so if not noise what is it? Oh the jumping balls whoch happens (nearly) all the time and balls go in, but apparently it is dodgy contact and not the players fault.

Best line of the WC so far "I hate to be critical..." erm it is your freaking job to be?

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                              White and Foulds were saying he is streaky ie puts runs of Frames together, so hopefully....

Comment

• I have an idea, maybe we at TSF could start a crowd-fund thingy to raise enough money to keep Mike Hallett in the style to which he is accustomed, so he'd never have to work, ever again. Surely there is no more worthy cause?

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X