Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by peterpackage View Post
    Man the BBC is going in hard on how bad Trump's cue action is
    Yet they didnt even notice until about a week ago...

Comment

• How many times did mobiles go off during that session ?? At least 5 I reckon .

What is wrong with people , it’s not hard putting a mobile on silent or turning it off .
      Last edited by Neil Taperell; 1 May 2018, 08:13 PM.
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• So annoying hearing peoples phones ringing and there must be notices saying to turn them off or on silent. They should plant someone in the audience for the purpose of letting his phone ring and the ref kicking him out. Then maybe everyone would be less likely to do it. I wonder how many times people are going to shout out "RONNIE!!" over the next few days.
        www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• According to snooker.org Williams and Carter will play their remaining two sessions back to back starting tomorrow afternoon, seems a bit unfair when everyone else gets a break in between.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            How’s many times did mobiles go off during that session ?? At least 5 I reckon .

What is wrong with people , it’s not hard putting a mobile on silent or turning it off .
            Can they be removed, or is that somehow against the law or their rights? I know that in N. America if a fan is unruly or says offensive things they can be removed from the game.

Comment

• Interesting that Hawkins seemed so unfancied to beat Ding going into this match. Looking at their h2h it's all level at 7-7, but Hawkins has a 2-0 lead in longer matches (both World Championship wins).

Comment

• Ding looks set to do his usual and fall at the last couple of fences.

My confidence in his ability at these stages wanes with every passing season.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I am not too sure how hard is it for Eurosport to secure right sound channel for corresponding match, but today, in the morning, they had tennis commentary for the first frame on TV and this evening it was Allen Wilson commentary for Ding Hawkins match during first frame. Poor stuff.

Comment

• Ding looks finished. Sad.

Comment

• yeah, as much as i want ding to win, its just time and time after again he ends up like this. makes you think why even bother rooting for him. he can be so weak

Comment

• Ding needs some help from Ronnie and Steve Peters me thinks

Comment

• What the hell is Dings problem??
                          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Maybe the pressure of nearly every pair of eyes in China watching has got to him, he should be used to this tho

Comment

• That was very important for Ding to win that last frame and especially with a century. Hoping for at least 3-1 Ding in this mini session to make it 7-9 to Hawkins.
                              Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

Comment

• Very disappointed in Ding here as commentary have also picked up he seems very uninterested. He needs to win both of these two remaining frames tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X