Clear All

• Stony152
    replied
    https://twitter.com/BBCSnooker

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    I agree about Facebook...

I found https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ot...Day-qualifiers on google, but not much is happening....

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Why is watching the draw made so difficult. I don't think I can even access BetFred from Poland and I don't have a Facebook account. In fact, whoever has a Facebook account obviously doesn't value their privacy.

Why not stream it on YouTube? I guess that makes too much sense.

Leave a comment:

• gavpowell
    replied
    Someone is using the comments section of Worldsnooker's Facebook thread about the postponement to tout tickets. You could not make this up..

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    And Website seems to have crashed.....

Leave a comment:

• richiet
    replied
    "Due to technical issues, the draw for the Betfred World Championship has been delayed until 12 noon."

Has the WC draw ever run smoothly?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    So Qualifying was enough to get Day and Maguire into the top 16, and dump Allen and Fu out..

I take it that the variations in +'s for the Qualifiers is how much more they have\will make from the WC than last year already?

So Jack and M White will be above David Gilbert as the list has the £18k's as First Round losers factored in

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    yep Hermund does good work, I just have to give him a bit more time to do so :biggrin:
    I've been visiting Hermund's site for years. Almost from the very beginning. He does fantastic work. The only issue I have is the fact that when you click on certain links it lags really badly. Especially when clicking on players names. This has been going on for a long time. I assume he is aware of it.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Woody001 View Post
    I like that list. There's another the same, but this one has the provisional numbers and figures too.

Good go to site, for a quick run down of what's what.
    yep Hermund does good work, I just have to give him a bit more time to do so :biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• Woody001
    replied
    I like that list. There's another the same, but this one has the provisional numbers and figures too.

Good go to site, for a quick run down of what's what.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Woody001 View Post
    Seventh i think. The yellow are the eight money list folk.

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=35
    ah ha Hermund has done some figuring since earlier as Alfie was [10] earlier when I posted

Good news thanks

Leave a comment:

• Woody001
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Don't think it can happen, I think he is 10th on that list of those not already through.
    Shame if he does not but he maybe thinking needs a break - year out to get back his mojo for the game
    Seventh i think. The yellow are the eight money list folk.

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=35

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    How about Ronnie lol.

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    We've got four crucible debutants in Highfield, Lyu, Un-Nooh (nice, that he finally made it) and Wakelin. Looking forward to the draw.
    I was going to criticize you for using Un-Nooh instead of Thepchaiya, but I just finished reading about how Thai names work and they use the Western naming order. (unlike China and Korea) So, apparently, Un-Nooh is his surname.

While I'm on this topic I politely ask everybody who uses Ding to also use Yan and not Bingtao. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Foulds said Burden might make the top 8 on the one year list so might not need to go to Q-school, but it was also said he was not going to go to Q-school.
    Don't think it can happen, I think he is 10th on that list of those not already through.
    Shame if he does not but he maybe thinking needs a break - year out to get back his mojo for the game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X