2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
    That pink will stay with MJW for the rest of his life.
    Or...perhaps not

Comment

• MJW played some absolutely fantastic stuff from 15-15. Only a few guys could withstand that blow from 14-7 to 15-15.

Comment

• A close match in the end, and Williams is a deserving champion. The first 40 something winner for 40 years. How long before we have an older World Champion? Another 12 months?

Comment

• This was a great final.

Comment

• probably the best quality snooker ever in a wcf. be lucky to see that again, in my life time anyway..

Comment

• Holy ****!

I’m not crying, I’ve just got something in my eye.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Great respect for players not getting infected with nervousness by their emotional families in public.I would find it annoying tbh

Comment

• Well played Mark. Well deserved

Comment

• We were all lucky to get to see a class of '92 final after all these years.

Comment

• Came in from riding the bike this afternoon and when seeing the scoreline was expecting a very short night, how Higgins put that run together I'll never know, and all credit to Mark for not crumbling, great Champion great match 😎

Comment

• Amazing. I don't know what else to say. I always thought that 2 world titles wasn't enough for Williams.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                          probably the best quality snooker ever in a wcf. be lucky to see that again, in my life time anyway..
                          There werent great safety battles, were there?

Comment

• Get in Willo
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Incredible Snooker from two greats. The fact Mark said he had been close to quitting makes me delighted for him. I know the cash prize is often overlooked because getting your name on the trophy is more important but it's still a job so the money is important. What a pay day.

Did I miss something or was the high break prize for John not mentioned?
                              www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Very well played by Mark. He totally deserves this victory.

Comment

Working...
                                X