No announcement yet.

2018 Champion of Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding the game to watch in the US is the problem. If any of you know where I can watch online please let me know. Watching through FB now but the next tournament who knows. Any info is appreciated.

Comment

• Perhaps it's not so much Wilson's exaggerated pause before the final delivery that I find odd, but rather when the cue goes forward the first few inches are slow, and then the last 6 inches or so the cue accelerates suddenly.
      Just looks really ungainly & ugly to my eyes.

Comment

• Originally Posted by zygalski View Post
        Perhaps it's not so much Wilson's exaggerated pause before the final delivery that I find odd, but rather when the cue goes forward the first few inches are slow, and then the last 6 inches or so the cue accelerates suddenly.
        It's all of it for me, i call it his comedy shuffle ( pre shot routine ) then he gets down to play the shot but sort of judders as if he's not......lol

Comment

• I wish O'Sullivan would stop gurning to the crowd every time he's faced with a semi-difficult shot.It's nearly as irritating as Phil Yates's commentary.
          :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
            It's nearly as irritating as Phil Yates's commentary.
            I used to like Phil Yates's commentary, but it has to be said if he carries on licking O'Sullivan's boots to this degree he's in danger of going down with cherry blossom poisoning.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• This match is reminding me of a couple of the masters finals Ronnie lost to Selby, the pace of play has slowed dramatically and clearly Ronnie is struggling to get any fluency. Got to say Kylen is being very very methodical today, not a great watch but still intriguing.
              H.b.142

Comment

• Originally Posted by zygalski View Post
                Perhaps it's not so much Wilson's exaggerated pause before the final delivery that I find odd, but rather when the cue goes forward the first few inches are slow, and then the last 6 inches or so the cue accelerates suddenly.
                His cue action is rife for deceleration.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Decent match now, good for you Kyren. At the very least he is pushing him and making a match out of it.

Wilson has a very Laconic visage, he should use that tact now and poker face it out. Ron ain't convinced me yet....
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Is that Paul McKenna in the audience? About two rows back, centre of the baulk cushion?

Comment

• Originally Posted by chad0131 View Post
                      I have to say that I am looking at snooker through new eyes as a beginner and I have been watching the matches this weekend. I am absolutely enthralled!! Why is this game not more popular in the US? I truly had never really been exposed to snooker and I wish I had. I love pool and have played successfully for years but I am head over heals in love with snooker! And I don't even have my table installed yet! I can't wait!
                      Cool seriously big smile in the North Kingsville direction, growth occurs with one fan at a time, spread the word my man! Imagine Ryder Cup style matches in snooker! We need more events that are not just match play. :snooker:
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                        Cool seriously big smile in the North Kingsville direction, growth occurs with one fan at a time, spread the word my man! Imagine Ryder Cup style matches in snooker! We need more events that are not just match play. :snooker:
                        I'm definitely trying! And a snooker Ryder Cup would be the greatest!

Comment

Get in the hole!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            Is that Paul McKenna in the audience? About two rows back, centre of the baulk cushion?
                            "Click" and you are back in the room Billy watching snooker with a large sausage roll....( hopefully
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

It truly is a great game once the skill is understood. It's a funny thing in the UK but there is many an "old girl" who have never played a shot that are huge fans of snooker, including my dear old mum!! I think it's the dashing young men fighting it out in gentlemanly manner that draws them in! Lol
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• All square

Comment

Working...
                                X