Coral tour chanpionchip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
    Robertson had a few quite lucky nudges on that 20th frame. Hopefully won't frustrate Ronnie too much.

Does anyone know what chalk Robertson is using cause he's been blaming kicks for misses/bad positional shots all day long. Couldnt see them myself though ��.

Great match nevertheless
    Taom it is!

Comment

• Haha no!! I'd say ros had one eye ok the number 1 ranking so Is feeling it a bit

Comment

• Neil certainly seems by far the more composed.

Comment

• Crazy shot by Ronnie. If Neil had missed that snooker twice more it was frame won.

Comment

• I don't know about Dr Peters. It looks like ROS been attending the Stephen Maguire School of Showing Frustration.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              I don't know about Dr Peters. It looks like ROS been attending the Stephen Maguire School of Showing Frustration.
              I think Andy Murray also attended said school.

Ronnie was lucky there, that red that Neil missed looked a real smelly shot to cut back.

Comment

• Yes, that red was difficult but I think he missed it due to the long time he took. If he would have just gone after it without such a delay, he would have made it.

Comment

• 12-10 then.

All over bar the shouting.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

12-10 then.

Still life in this. Robertson well capable of winning two on the bounce and then anything can happen in a decider.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                      Still life in this. Robertson well capable of winning two on the bounce and then anything can happen in a decider.
                      I hope so. I'd like to see Robertson pinch a tournie back off O'Sullivan, following their last encounter.

Comment

• Yeah I don't think its a done deal just yet, Ronnie is showing a lot of frustration on misses etc, Neil just needs to punish him more than he has been doing.

Comment

12-10 then.

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          I hope so. I'd like to see Robertson pinch a tournie back off O'Sullivan, following their last encounter.
                          Would like to see Ronnie make a bit of history but I like Neil too so wouldn’t be upset if he won.

Would love a decider either way.

Comment

• How unlucky

(*come on Ronnie!)

Edit: Ronnie you complete d*ckhead!

Comment

• Think Neil could be in with a good shout of winning at Sheffield this year. Not sure Ronnie has the concentration for Sheffield if that match was anything to go by.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                                Think Neil could be in with a good shout of winning at Sheffield this year. Not sure Ronnie has the concentration for Sheffield if that match was anything to go by.
                                Possibly...but to me hes breaking records, even if he doesnt get the worlds anymore he is still winning tournys has been considered the GOAT time ago...all the rest is icing on the cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X