X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by missneworleans
    ... so I think it will be tough match and nobody knows who will win
    Hi Missy,

..........I agree, and that's the great part about it, keeping us all guessing.
    sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Robertson will win
      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Hello again,

With most games, I have a favourite, but this match, I quite like both player's style, I am just hoping for a cracking match. think it'll be close..

Comment

After O´Sullivans behavior at several occasions. He doesn´t deserve to win any more titles by my opinion but beeing one of the strongest he probably will .

Anyway he has had the worst draw off all, so I don´t expect him to go all the way (in fact Dings confidence is so low that mayby he was one of the easiest draws at the moment). I hope Robertson can take this match and the title in the end, but I still think everything is wide open.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

I think Ronnie will win this no problem - Neil has beaten him in there last two encounters and i dont think Ronnie is going to let that happen again.
            There is no doubt in my mind that the winner of this match will make the final. Whatever happens this is going to be a great match - shame i am at work!!! i will be having a sneeky look on the bbc Interactive coverage though!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by littleminx147
              There is no doubt in my mind that the winner of this match will make the final. Whatever happens this is going to be a great match - shame i am at work!!! i will be having a sneeky look on the bbc Interactive coverage though!!!
              Hi littlem,

.........agree, and know what you mean about work, but still, we can rely on bbc interactive...
              sigpic

Comment

I saw Robertson play, think it was last year - the guy is superb to watch
                It will be a fantastic crowd pleasing game to watch

Anyone but Ronnie....please !!
                Looking for a uk, brand new car or van?, look no further, drop me an email or pager now, I will beat any dealer on the road price ! Q

Comment

Originally Posted by Q Ball
                  I saw Robertson play, think it was last year - the guy is superb to watch
                  It will be a fantastic crowd pleasing game to watch
                  Hi Joe,

........agree, and I'm wishing the days away, also agree with Dan earlier that Ron will be psyched up for the match, and maybe perform one of his demolition jobs...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by littleminx147
                    There is no doubt in my mind that the winner of this match will make the final.
                    I think you might be writing off the rest of the players in the top draw a bit too soon there. Maguire played very well, and John Higgins seems to have found his form again quickly. Higgins could be waiting for the winner of this match in the quarter final, and Maguire in the semi.
                    Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

The winner of this key match will be the top favourite anyway - mcguire could be the dangerous outsider then
                      I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

I think this match has the makings of an absolute classic. For me the key is O'Sullivan starting off well. If he doesn't, I think he will struggle to live with Robertson if the Aussie is playing on top form. Ronnie is a great front runner but he is not so great from behind, you can put him under pressure with a good start.

I think it will be tight all the way through and its all down to the final session. I think it could be a deciding frame scenario although I have predicted Ronnie to win comfortably, based on Robertson's performance against Day!

Comment

Its going to be Ronnie O'Sullivan! Just wait and watch!
                          Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

I put money on Robertson to win the tournament, and due to the draw got pretty good odds (16/1 for a two time title winner this season).

Comment

Originally Posted by MacZidane
                              I put money on Robertson to win the tournament, and due to the draw got pretty good odds (16/1 for a two time title winner this season).
                              Hi Zen [sorry Mac, couldn't resist it... ]

.........interesting, hmmmm....Robbo 16/1 to win the tournament, and is that betting price just to win the tournament, or for the Ron/Robbo match as well?

Can't wait, the excitement continues to build.........
                              sigpic

Comment

it'd be a close one if Robbo (or both)plays well, i can't wait as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X