No announcement yet.

Ronnie V Neil Robertson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only hope for a balanced first session. 4-4 would be very much ok "in my book", to quote the professionals. (JV, is it? )
    S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

Originally Posted by Black_cat
      I only hope for a balanced first session. 4-4 would be very much ok "in my book", to quote the professionals. (JV, is it? )
      Hi BC,

............agree, also hope for a balanced first session, and I'd rather listen to DT 2day, he always has me in hysterics, so at least if it's all going wrong for Ron [do hope not ], DT will keep us smiling!

JV is an interesting one, still don't get him....
      sigpic

Comment

2 hours more! i hope ronnie gets off to a good start too, pile the pressure on Robbo

Comment

I can't watch this afternoon!!! Argh! How cruel!

I bet both matches this afternoon will be really good ones. *sniff*

Comment

He can play how he wants as long as he beats O'Sullivan.

Comment

Robertson has no chance the way ronnie is playing at the minute, ronnie will win by 4 or 5 frames in the end, as long as ronnie wins im not bothered, knock some of that smug arrogant confidence out of robertson
              Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Ronnie will play safety first snooker as he did in 2004 and I think his safety game will inhibit the younger man.
                Ronnie will have more trouble from Higgins.

Comment

anyone know which table is the Ronnie - robbo match?

Comment

It's on table 1 and THANKFULLY just this minute the live streaming kicked in on my computer. I might've had to throw it out the window otherwise

Marcel Proust had an haddock! If you're calling the author of 'A la recherche du temps perdu' a looney, I shall have to ask you to step outside!

Comment

Hi,

...........1 - 0 Robbo...eek!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, great frame from Neil! Lovely longpotting!
                        Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

'Ello Maija ooh, just now Ron pots his first ball!

Marcel Proust had an haddock! If you're calling the author of 'A la recherche du temps perdu' a looney, I shall have to ask you to step outside!

Comment

Hi guys,

............YIPPEE! 'magnificent frame', well done Ron....1 - 1...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Miss Walker
                              'Ello Maija ooh, just now Ron pots his first ball!
                              Ellow!

Now he's clearing the table. A lovely little 104 break

Aaaaah! This looks like the kind of match I want to see! *ponders making pop corn*
                              Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Yep, already these two frames make a nice change from the last two frames I had to sit through last night Keep 'em coming boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X