Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PTC Scotland

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PTC Scotland

    Awful play by Jimmy there, if that had been another player questions would have been asked, he conceded on Liu's shot when he did not need a snooker too, is that a fine?

  • #2
    Plenty of giant killing going on, looks like they all want to finish for xmas early.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sberry View Post
      Awful play by Jimmy there, if that had been another player questions would have been asked, he conceded on Liu's shot when he did not need a snooker too, is that a fine?
      I think white is just frustrated with how he plays at the minute.

      Comment


      • #4
        If only Lisowski would take a little more care, he gifted the first frame to O'Sullivan on the pink through simply rushing his shot...

        -
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

        Comment


        • #5
          Has Selby pulled out? I see he won his first match, and for the 2nd match is marked with "w/o".......

          Comment


          • #6
            Good result for Burnett. It was a tougher match then he thought it would be.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PatBlock View Post
              If only Lisowski would take a little more care, he gifted the first frame to O'Sullivan on the pink through simply rushing his shot...

              -
              Indeed Lisowki was a bit careless throughout the match...... but great win for Sean!!
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

              Comment


              • #8
                So Mark Selby withdraws from this event to go and watch Darts! He was spotted on Sky Sports earlier this evening.

                I am sure 'I want to go and watch Darts is not a valid reason to withdraw from a event'

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ferret View Post
                  So Mark Selby withdraws from this event to go and watch Darts! He was spotted on Sky Sports earlier this evening.

                  I am sure 'I want to go and watch Darts is not a valid reason to withdraw from a event'
                  Bad show really. Just shows that ranking points are more of a concern to him than he makes out. Had he not won in York or gone out earlier in the competition I know full well that he would have taken part in the PTC event. Trump decided not to enter as he has a holiday planned I believe so Selby has probably thought that as Judd won't be able to make any points that he can afford himself to withdraw, though I wonder what he cited as his reason. Bad neck, surely he wouldn't use that as an excuse now for the rest of his career!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That's a poor show from Selby . That and his management issues regarding his blog ......he is not exactly endearing himself to snooker fans' .
                    Neil

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      mike hallett is 2 out both in season and total its 261 18 this season is he missing a couple of APTC centuries?
                      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by coomsey76 View Post
                        Indeed Lisowki was a bit careless throughout the match...... but great win for Sean!!
                        Yes, a well deserved win for him in the end.

                        -
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sberry View Post
                          Plenty of giant killing going on, looks like they all want to finish for xmas early.
                          And now John Higgins has gone out 3 - 4 to the amateur Jordan Henderson.

                          Mark Allen v Mark Joyce just started...

                          Stream:
                          http://www.hahasport.com/v-4/8/162/v-496331.html

                          -
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PatBlock View Post
                            And now John Higgins has gone out 3 - 4 to the amateur Jordan Henderson.

                            Mark Allen v Mark Joyce just started...

                            Stream:
                            http://www.hahasport.com/v-4/8/162/v-496331.html



                            -
                            That would be Jordan Brown from NI, not an amateur btw

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by narl View Post
                              That would be Jordan Brown from NI, not an amateur btw
                              Well at least I got the John Higgins bit right. What's his ranking? Jordan Brown that is.

                              -
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X