Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Australian Goldfields Open Qualifying

discuss here
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Got my tickets, got my accomodation, got the time off work, looking forward to the A G Open and some top line live snooker. Are you coming over? Would love to see Jimmie White make it

Comment

Can anyone answer why some of the non MT players are included in the draw, for instance Mitchell Mann? Is this a PTC event, I don't see the point in having a MT card if players who didn't qualify can enter events like these otherwise?

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
        Can anyone answer why some of the non MT players are included in the draw, for instance Mitchell Mann? Is this a PTC event, I don't see the point in having a MT card if players who didn't qualify can enter events like these otherwise?
        It's to make up the numbers as a lot of top players have pulled out.

Comment

Okay cheers for that. Seems a bit pointless though if this is the way they are going to run the game that if players pull out that those who weren't good enough to get a MT card are still allowed to play, money talks I guess!

Comment

7 of the top sixteen have pulled out its kinda outrageous really

our own Frazz is actually live this afternoon on livesport (worldsnookertv)
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Okay cheers for that. Seems a bit pointless though if this is the way they are going to run the game that if players pull out that those who weren't good enough to get a MT card are still allowed to play, money talks I guess!
              I agree mate . Seems pointless to me .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

there is also a place due to the final tour place not being decided until friday

Comment

its the reason behind the order of merit

Comment

That's another strange one . So the winner starts on the Tour on the back foot straight away , as they miss 2 Tournaments . So no ranking points .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      That's another strange one . So the winner starts on the Tour on the back foot straight away , as they miss 2 Tournaments . So no ranking points .
                      they should wait until following season would be fairer

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                        its the reason behind the order of merit
                        So a player waits around to see if someone pulls out of a tournament and then , i assume , has to pay the entrance fee . But they have no chance of gaining a Main Tour place .
                        Can't see what benefit 'The Reserve ' gets apart from match practice . I also assume that the Prize money starts after they win a few matches .

Comment

last 64 the round 33-48 seeds come in

Comment

the guy who was top of the order of merit is actually guaranteed for the rest of the season if hendry keeps his word

Comment

Michael Wild is proving his inferiority by leading Daniel Wells 4-0

Comment

Working...
                              X