X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of a fluke fest atm

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
      So 2 flukes from Ali in one frame...I'd say that's enough for the whole match.
      No still time for a quite a lot more judging this frame! Unbelievable run of the ball this, Higgins must be thinking this is not going to be my day!!

Comment

• Indeed gotta love frames like these though.

Comment

• Bad luck, John.

Comment

• My Dad who will be 85 this year will be happy, he said he never wants to see John win again after the match fixing thing, i tried to explain certain things, but shows how mud sticks !!

Comment

• Yeah that's too bad really. Would be nice though if this thing wouldn't rear it's ugly head again and again.

In the meantime John's got his first frame...many more to come hopefully!

Comment

• i tried to explain certain things
                Like what, he's a crook but crooks should be given a second chance to live a life of luxury, sod the punters?

Dads are always right.

Comment

• Another fantastically dry delivery from the nugget . Just switched on, missed anything special?

Thebranstonman.
                  TheBranstonMan

Comment

• Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                    Like what, he's a crook but crooks should be given a second chance to live a life of luxury, sod the punters?

Dads are always right.
                    He got framed by a shady tabloid 'newspaper' which only goal is fabricating stories to make a profit. So tell me, who is the guilty one?!

Onwards with the important stuff...John 1-2 behind but in the balls. Common John...get it back to 2 all.

Comment

• he got caught not framed

Comment

• Great job John! Level at 2 all into the mid session. He'll be very pleased.

Comment

• Great match so far! Second session is promising!
                          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            My Dad who will be 85 this year will be happy, he said he never wants to see John win again after the match fixing thing, i tried to explain certain things, but shows how mud sticks !!
                            Then tell him not to watch the snooker as if he does he's bound to see John winning again.

Comment

• Fantastic to see the 98 final between Hendry and Williams...the respotted black, what a classic!
                              Last edited by daffie; 14 January 2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                                Fantastic to see the 89 final between Hendry and Williams...the respotted black, what a classic!
                                Typo alert!!

Williams was 14 years old in 1989

Comment

Working...
                                X