No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topsy turvy frame this first one. Hard to predict who will take it...Ding in with a good chance atm.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sberry View Post
      Did Ding foul missing that black?

Perfect camera angle and I thought I saw the red rock as he played the white?
      Yep. I saw it rock as well. I'm watching in high definition and slow mo'd it. Definite foul. Strange the ref didn't spot it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
        Here's another one, "The Judge",Michael Judge.....

/thumps head against wall.
        I find the whole walk-on/nickname thing a bit crass, I think it gives the sport completely the wrong image. But if they must do it, they should get an MC with a little more class than Rob Walker, he's fit only for children's TV IMO. I'd much rather have that German bloke who was MC at the German Masters.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Excellent clearance from Bingham there, Ding will now suffer

Comment

• Some sloppy positional play from Ding, that's a couple of times now that's he's snookered himself with the balls open. And again he puts nothing safe... :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
              Yep. I saw it rock as well. I'm watching in high definition and slow mo'd it. Definite foul. Strange the ref didn't spot it.
              Yes, I thought it was a foul also. The red moved just the slightest.
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                Did Ding foul missing that black?

Perfect camera angle and I thought I saw the red rock as he played the white?
                Wonder what Allen would say about that ????

Comment

• Wonder if the beeb will stay with this or stick to their scheduled 4 o'clock cut-off...

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• bingham is the master of clearing up the easy balls

Comment

• Just too much unluck for Ding. Doesn't deserve to lose but now we're on for another dull english-english final I guess

Comment

• Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
                        Just too much unluck for Ding. Doesn't deserve to lose but now we're on for another dull english-english final I guess
                        I hope it's a Bingham vs Maguire final.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
                          Just too much unluck for Ding. Doesn't deserve to lose but now we're on for another dull english-english final I guess
                          Lol what do you mean by that ???
                          The best player won on the day, Ding seemingly can't hack it nowadays missing very easy balls

Comment

• Great display from Bingham, he's got to be the most developed player in the last couple of years. I expected a more one-sided match and Ding to prevail as he's looked very convincing in the earlier matches but this was a great game. Well done, ballrun!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                              I hope it's a Bingham vs Maguire final.
                              My god I hope Mags puts Trump away. Don't see it though, he's a bit of a bottle job these days.
                              Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

• I hope for a close match tonight, no winner favorites for me. I'll just enjoy the game and maybe a couple of beers.

Comment

Working...
                                X