Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
    Gotta love Dominic's entry lol! :snooker:
    Something to look forward too I guess for when I start the afternoon's session of snooker later on Dominic is a funny dude.

Comment

Too right, has to be one of my favourites. Really nice player to watch as well IMO.
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

this is a masterclass of touch from Judd, If only he'd marry his talent with his safety play he'd be a bigger genius than Ronnie. Some of these snookers and the touch to land them are out of this world.

Comment

Yeah, really nice play by Judd. I'm not usually a fan of his style of play, but that performance shows just how fantastic he could be (not doubting the fact he's already pretty brilliant guys, just think he could be so much better)! :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

as usual though he's not having a great run of luck at the moment, the snooker that he got Dale in when he missed he nearly went in off which would have handed Judd the frame. However Judd had a difficult safety and left a little bit of the red sticking out and was enough of a guide for Dale to pot it and won him the frame. The first frame Dale played a poor safety and flicked a red over the corner and fluked it when if it stuck over the jaw again Judd could have cleared up.
            I feel a bit for Judd at the moment, everyone is criticising him without taking into account a lot of luck his opponents are having right now whilst he gets none at all. I know its all part of the game but in these short matches a bit of run at a crucial time can often be the difference in winning or losing.

Comment

Very true cueman, he seems to be going through a little rough patch atm. Hopefully he'll be in top form for the Worlds again so he can show some skeptics (like me lol) what he can really do :snooker:

Comment

Cracking century there, some really good shots...

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                  Cracking century there, some really good shots...
                  Yep, great break. That last red hit the top cushion many times before dropping though

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah, did seem to hold a little bit more than it should have done. Good pink after that to get on the yellow.

Comment

and again the lucker trump is back

and what is dale now thinking, why does he fluke all the time against me

last years uk and worlds

OMG

Comment

Both of them have been lucky beyond belief in this match, but Dominic's is just coming through a little stronger imo lol

Comment

what match you two watching, I think Judd has had one fluke all match. Dale has had at least 3 big chunks of flukes and at crucial times as well. I can tell those that play the game to those that play a substandard version of it!

Comment

That last frame Judd had 2, and when I said they've both been lucky beyond belief it was a bit stronger towards Dominic than Judd. I'm more impressed with his rest juggling then how he played in the last frame lol Oh, and can you please explain to me the difference between 'the game' and 'a substandard version of it'?

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                              what match you two watching, I think Judd has had one fluke all match. Dale has had at least 3 big chunks of flukes and at crucial times as well. I can tell those that play the game to those that play a substandard version of it!
                              Yes. Dale has had more luck. But that's okay. Because I want him to win

Comment

HEHE, you two obviously play a substandard version if you need to ask the difference!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X