UK Championship 2012 - 1st round discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Championship 2012 - 1st round discussion

Looks nasty what ever it is. Dodgy fish I reckon!!
    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

• Didn't Trump have food poisoning when he was playing Dominic in the world championship?

Comment

• Looks like he's been bobbing for apples in the chip pan!

Comment

• Face looks red and blotchy, doubt its food poisining. Just saw a close up of him there now, his face looks like its broken out in pimples /
          Last edited by narl; 3 December 2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• So just gotten home and having a bit of catching up to do, so which match do you guys reckon would be most worth watching first? Cheers!
            Last edited by daffie; 3 December 2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Well Robertson was playing extremely strong almost whole match ....

and Stevens played some anusual shots, that is why I love watching him, good matches both, although both were kinda one sided

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                Well Robertson was playing extremely strong almost whole match ....

and Stevens played some anusual shots, that is why I love watching him, good matches both, although both were kinda one sided
                Ok thanks for that. Will start with the Neil match and see how it develops...

Comment

• Is it me or are these "sight right" players doing well?

Comment

• Robertson was world number 1 for just 4 months but does the increased amount of seeding cutoffs now mean that Trumpy could usurp Robertson as the shortest lived number one in the history of snooker if Selby goes far enough in this one, as there's another cutoff after the UK?

Comment

• Looking forward to watching Luca Brecel tonight though think it will be tight against Waldo...
                      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                        Looking forward to watching Luca Brecel tonight though think it will be tight against Waldo...
                        You've got no chance mate, my lads gonna tear your boy apart! :biggrin-new:

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          You've got no chance mate, my lads gonna tear your boy apart! :biggrin-new:

-
                          Ouch...that must have hurt Should be a good match hopefully. Think I'll abandon this afternoon's recorded matches for this evening session...

Comment

• Luca Brecel to win

Comment

• Luca Brecel is exactly the sort of player snooker needs.

Comment

• Originally Posted by choice View Post
                                Luca Brecel to win
                                Pah!:highly_amused: Man against boy, no worries. :tongue:

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X