Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
    zhu yinghui looks special
    Is this the 16 year old that beat Holt 5-1 ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Is this the 16 year old that beat Holt 5-1 ?
      yes he is that one
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Lu Ning and ken looks a great standard match 2-2 1 century each i bet daffy is happy thats not the live table
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

neil robertson is playing terribly

Comment

Lu Ning and ken looks a great standard match 2-2 1 century each i bet daffy is happy thats not the live table
            I think I might indeed feel that way, however won't be able to see anything untill I get home later on...I did of course "tape" all Eurosport coverage.

Comment

J. Burnett played well, took his chances against a top player. Much better than he did yesterday. Neil was clearly rusty, yesterday's match worked for Burnett's benefit, no doubt. Lot of top 16 guys coming in cold, there may be a few surprises in the first round.

Comment

want clarification on lu nings age he was 14 at the world open and according to the commentator hes 18 now thats faster than even dog years

Comment

Once again some mediocre play from Ding in a Chinese tournament. His and Robertson's exit could really open up this part of the draw, and once again it's Davis and Burnett who could take advantage, just like Shanghai 2010.

Comment

Good win for the 14 year old Zhou Yuelong against Michael White......

And Ding goes out as well..... Ding hasn't played very at all!!
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Selby vs Cope in the 2nd round looks interesting.........
                      Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Mark Williams to Win Outright Get On Now!!

Comment

So as I gather both Neil and Ding are out already. Shame really. Which of both matches is best worth seeing...as I just got home and am ready to start the "tape"...

Edit : guessing from the posts today, the Neil - Burnett match would be worth watching, so I'll start with that one.
                          Last edited by daffie; 26 June 2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Martin Gould is still yet to win a world ranking match since getting his top sixteen seeding

Comment

Martin Gould is still yet to win a world ranking match since getting his top sixteen seeding
                              Never knew that but its a surprising fact seeing as he seems to have always had ability far higher than his ranking ever suggests. Guess there is more pressure to perform when its expected of you, rather than when you're the underdog

Comment

Happy to see Williams play solid snooker, not spectacular but solid with a few 50 odd break. Ford made it easy for him, though, he struggled with the table very badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X