No announcement yet.

2012 Wuxi Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen any of the Wuxi main tournament so far but I did see Rod a few times in the Wuxi and Australia qualifiers and I was impressed ... very decent player and good match nerve ...

So I think I'm becoming a fan of Hot Rod Lawler

If only because it's nice to see one of the lesser lights on the circuit doing well ... just as it's been nice to see Stuart Ballrun Bingham have some major success ... I'm not comparing the two, just saying I've enjoyed them both having some success ...

Comment

It may be a little known fact that Rod Lawler was the first player to take John Parrott out of the Crucible in the first round, in 1996. It ended the Parrott's record run of 12 years without ever being a first-round victim.

There aren't all that many fortysomethings around any more. Rod turns 41 in a couple of weeks.

Comment

2012 Wuxi Classic

Indeed great clearance from Lawler in the decider to win the match.....

I see Maguire was using his new cue, I wonder who made that for him.... Cause it didn't like the one raymo147 (Exquisite cues) made for him....
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

bingham looks sharp this morning
          Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

maximum attempt by bingham

EDIT broke down at 40
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

great result for milkins trump hasnt played rubbish in this tourny

Comment

Well not the time to dominate after all for Trump. Didn't see much of that match. Milkins played well?

Comment

Credit to Milkins, when you take into account he was 1-3 behind..
                  "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Yeah, confidence is one thing but being cocky is another.

Dominance shouldn't be talked about, it should just be done. So Trump should learn to just let his results on the table speak for himself. Please learn from Hendry if you seriously want any domination.

Anyway Williams vs Allen was quite a scrappy affair. Williams has joined the glove-wearers' bandwagon. Allen seems pretty out of sorts.
                    John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

this campbell/o'brien match could go on for days

Comment

any other player would of taken on that black hes too defensive by far is plod

Comment

Some worrying lack of fight from Cope again, he lost all confidence as early as the third frame. Selby didn't really need to play well, so it still remains to be seen how he reacts when really tested.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                            Some worrying lack of fight from Cope again, he lost all confidence as early as the third frame. Selby didn't really need to play well, so it still remains to be seen how he reacts when really tested.
                            Cope always seems to bottle it when he loses a frame he shouldn't. After 2-0 down, there was no doubt of who'd win. Sad really, because he's got a lot of talent.

Comment

Are Perry and Walden really still playing after five hours? It's 0:44am in China.

Comment

what was the controvessy about in the Michael Holt V Zhu Yinghui match about, I never so it, but Neal Foulds commentated they was a little bit of controvessy during the match
                                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Working...
                                X