No announcement yet.

2012 Wuxi Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are quite right Nigel Gilbert did wear a glove as well I remember him wearing it in the 1994 world championships when he lost 10-8 to the now retired Joe Swail in the first round, btw what ever happened to Nigel Gilbert never heard anything of him since he fell off the main tour does anybody know his whereabouts and what he is doing now.

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Seem to remember another pro using one........think his name was Nigel Gilbert ......but can't recall exactly . Saw him in an Pro-am using it . Going back about 15-20 years .
    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

well I did see the end of the Dott/Lawler match from 3-3 onwards ... Hot Rod went 4-3 up, Graeme won the next to go 4-4 and then Dotty went on to win the decider ...

the three frames I watched were good snooker so well done to both and good luck to Graeme for the rest of the tournament ...

Comment

well done Mark Davis 5-0 win
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Missed the action yesterday... How did Mr. Confidence Trump lose?

Comment

Really pleased for Mark Davis . Great result . 1st Semi Final in his 21 year career at a ranking event .

He seems to have improved / got more consistent following his win in the 6 reds [ i think ] tournament that he won .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Great break from Stuart Bingham in the decider. The reds split up nicely early on. He seemed very calm all the way through. Well done!

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                Really pleased for Mark Davis . Great result . 1st Semi Final in his 21 year career at a ranking event .

He seems to have improved / got more consistent following his win in the 6 reds [ i think ] tournament that he won .
                my memory is probably playing tricks on me but marks always been a solid top 32 player hes always near the top 16 cusp missing out much like dom dale in that respect
                Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

i see marcus campbell has purchased a glove

Comment

possibility of a rare marcus campbell century coming

EDIT broke down at 88

Comment

walden makes a 104 now 2-1 down

Comment

So any online links to watch some live snooker this afternoon?

Comment

im watching on eurosport player and flicking between feeds

Comment

102 to Walden

Comment

Walden beats milkins Campbell beats Williams looking rosey more mr bingham

Comment

Probably the weakest semi-final lineup in a long time. On paper of course, but all four players are really playing their best stuff this week, so we should still see some good snooker over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X