The first song you heard today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the Saints are coming" with U2 and Green Day and now it's stuck in my head
    “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

• Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• The first song I heard today was Losing My Religion by REM, as it was the first song on my recently discovered tape (see other thread!).

Alas, the roads were very quiet this morning so I only got half way through 2 Princes by Spin Doctors.

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Statman
          The first song I heard today was Losing My Religion by REM, as it was the first song on my recently discovered tape (see other thread!).

Alas, the roads were very quiet this morning so I only got half way through 2 Princes by Spin Doctors.
          Great songs. Sounds like a good tape
          “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

• hey, I just put that (REM) on my MP3-very good!

Comment

• queen- killer queen

Comment

• Horse with no name-America, hadn't heard that in a while

Comment

• morning snookersfun

I was listening to Let's Turn It On by Queen
                  ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• That's a song recorded by Freddie Mercury solo, unless my memory is playing tricks on me. I can't say it's one of my favourites, but just the sound of Freddie's voice is enough of a reason to listen to it anyway. :-)
                    "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

• could be so elvaago... maybe got a bit confused as my brother had Queen album with this song on it. strange. anyway, quite a good song to start a day
                      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• morning April
                        now 'Starry, starry night' by Don McLean was running... and I am not listening to the oldies station

Comment

• Morning all!
                          The first song I heard today was one cat scratching on my bedroom door accompanied by the other's miaow.

Comment

• hehe, berolina! Know that feeling. Everytime I sleep at my dad's it's just like that.

My first song today was "How Soon Is Now" by Love Spit Love.

Comment

• Originally Posted by austrian_girl
                              hehe, berolina! Know that feeling. Everytime I sleep at my dad's it's just like that.
                              Do you have any ideas how to stop them without getting up and waking up?

Comment

• lol,berolina. I used to have a cat that woke me up in the morning. Usually he's stop miaowing and scratching if you told him to shut up. Though he'd usually be sulking for hours afterwards

First song I heard today was "Do I need a reason?" by D'Sound (you probably never heard of them,they're Norwegian)

Comment

Working...
                                X