• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    Judd or Ford? Who's your pick?
    I’ll stick to my Ford prediction.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      At 3-6 I would maybe have picked Ford, but as I said this mistake will come back to bite him. I think Trump will prevail now.
      The missed blue from Ford in frame 8 was the turning point IMO, hard to forget, that one.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

The missed blue from Ford in frame 8 was the turning point IMO, hard to forget, that one.

-
        This one and then the pink in Frame 9. Together that's really tough.

Comment

I stopped watching after frame 8,thinking it was the end of the session. At 5-4 Tom Ford must be kicking himself that he isn't further ahead. Got to fancy Judd, but who knows. First round at the world's is often as easy to predict as a coin flip

Comment

Why does this ref in the Trump match re-spot the balls like a sloth?? It’s no wonder he frustrates RO. He puts the colour down above its spot then stares at it for about 9 seconds before slowing rolling it over, then takes another 4 seconds before he lifts his hand away and gets out of the player’s way.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              Why does this ref in the Trump match re-spot the balls like a sloth?? It’s no wonder he frustrates RO. He puts the colour down above its spot then stares at it for about 9 seconds before slowing rolling it over, then takes another 4 seconds before he lifts his hand away and gets out of the player’s way.
              I mean I couldn't make a list of 5 things that don't frustrate O'Sullivan, but I'm not really a fan of Eckardt either and was a bit surprised to see, he will have the honour of being in charge of the final this year. But obviously WST and the board of referees are satisfied with his work. On a sidenote it's nice to see a second woman this year among the world championship referees with Tatiana Woollaston.

Comment

Vital steal for Ford here. He will be very relieved after what happened at the end of the first session.

Comment

Hazel who???

Comment

I miss Hazel already, hope she gets back in time for the final week.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                      Hazel who???
                      Oi!

It’s not the same without her. Must be the first WC she’s missed in more than a decade.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        Oi!

It’s not the same without her. Must be the first WC she’s missed in more than a decade.
                        Your right... but the younger version is much easier on the eye! Even Steve Davis has put on his Big Specs to get a better view! Lol

Comment

• Again such an easy miss. Those are the mistakes you can't afford, at least not as often, if you want to win such a match. Especially the way the balls are located in this frame.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

Your right... but the younger version is much easier on the eye! Even Steve Davis has put on his Big Specs to get a better view! Lol
                            No, she’s not easier on my eye lol

Comment

• When did Sky channel 980 stop showing the Red Button feed and just become a mirror of BBC2?? It was so much easier just flicking over to 980 when scheduled coverage ended than hitting the RB and waiting for it to load. Also, RB can’t be recorded!
                              Last edited by Billy; 31 July 2020, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Big frame if Tom can pinch this...

Comment

Working...
                                X