No announcement yet.

Betfred World Championship 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as i like & respect Stephen Hendry...what's up with using the word 'tentative' suddenly each few minutes?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      When did Sky channel 980 stop showing the Red Button feed and just become a mirror of BBC2?? It was so much easier just flicking over to 980 when scheduled coverage ended than hitting the RB and waiting for it to load. Also, RB can’t be recorded!
      I can record BBC RB1 fine here in Belgium.

Comment

When did Sky channel 980 stop showing the Red Button feed and just become a mirror of BBC2?? It was so much easier just flicking over to 980 when scheduled coverage ended than hitting the RB and waiting for it to load. Also, RB can’t be recorded!
        Try 981! 980 is bbc 2 wales now

Comment

• Judd's face after that last appalling attempt at a safety shot was priceless.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

Try 981! 980 is bbc 2 wales now
            Ah! Splendid. Thanks.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• C'mon Tom.... 2 more
              "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• We can't complain much about the tension in this early stages of the event. Every match that will be decided tomorrow continues at 5-4 after the first session.

Comment

• Very enjoyable match, Trump v Ford. He's funny Judd, terrible cueball, relatively speaking, but he just keeps potting and winning, and that's the point of the game I suppose. Well played Tom too, gave him a good run for his money.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
                    I can record BBC RB1 fine here in Belgium.
                    No, I meant when you activate the Red Button. Not the channel itself. Anyway I was looking in the wrong place. It’s moved to 981.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Who on Earth was the guy commentating with Stephen Hendry on the Bingham / Carty match?? The only way I can describe his voice and style is to say it was like listening to someone doing a terrible impersonation of a commentator, but so bad you can’t even tell who it’s supposed to be.
                      Last edited by Billy; 1 August 2020, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Who on Earth was the guy commentating with Stephen Hendry on the Bingham / Carty match?? The only way I can describe his voice and style is to say it was like listening to someone doing a terrible impersonation of a commentator, but so bad you can’t even tell who it’s supposed to be.
                        Yeah, I wondered that too. Seems to be a new 'Whispering Ted Lowe' type?
                        Now that Thorne's gone, Everton's on his last legs and is Virgo missing-in-action, the commentary booth is wide open!

Comment

• Originally Posted by wemba View Post

Now that Thorne's gone, Everton's on his last legs and is Virgo missing-in-action, the commentary booth is wide open!
                          They should ask Jimmy to join the commentary team.

Comment

• Eurosport all the way for me , Neal Foulds last night .......very good commentator.
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• does anyone know why you can't watch recent matches on youtube anymore , you can watch all of last years wc qualifiers but virtually none of this years seem to be available .
                              in fact i think its all down i take that back .
                              Last edited by trains; 1 August 2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Who on Earth was the guy commentating with Stephen Hendry on the Bingham / Carty match?? The only way I can describe his voice and style is to say it was like listening to someone doing a terrible impersonation of a commentator, but so bad you can’t even tell who it’s supposed to be.
                                Originally Posted by wemba View Post

I think it is the same person with Dennis T on the Gilbert/Maflin match this morning. All I got so far is a "Dave". (and not the TV channel )
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X