• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• semi best of 11
    Final best of 19
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Is that an Omin tip on Mark Selbys cue? Nope it's not lol, just got a close up
      Last edited by itsnoteasy; 23 November 2013, 01:19 PM.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
        any stream please?
        Try this might work, wait for initial adverts to go away
        http://www.itv.com/itv4/

Comment

• Thank you, but it does not work for me .... and there is no stream on sportlemon, guess I will not be able to watch it :-/

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
            Thank you, but it does not work for me .... and there is no stream on sportlemon, guess I will not be able to watch it :-/
            Here you go:

http://fancystreems.com/itv-4-uk-stream.php

:smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
              wow, you are legend, thank you :-)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                Thanks Odrl
                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Neal Foulds - has he done his neck in as he appears very rigid in his actions?
                  Hoping it wasn't "the attack of the panto"?
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
                    And by the way, here's the top 5 break builders:
                    1 Ronnie
                    2 Hendry
                    3 J. Higgins
                    4 Ding
                    5 Robertson - Selby
                    I agree. Ronnie will break Hendry's record for centuries and no one currently playing will break Ronnie's record. Some guy with a Chinese name will break it someday, but it won't be Ding.

Comment

• Funny thing about Selby is the further he goes behind the more likely I think he is to win! Let's see if he can pull this one out of the fire from 4-1 down.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cox orange pippin View Post
                        I agree. Ronnie will break Hendry's record for centuries and no one currently playing will break Ronnie's record. Some guy with a Chinese name will break it someday, but it won't be Ding.
                        I don't think Hendry's record (or potentially O'Sullivan's record) has any chance in hell of surviving even the current players. Every one of the top breakbuilders today will make 50 a season from now on, which is roughly what Hendry and O'Sullivan made in a couple of their best seasons. Robertson is already near 50 fairly early in the season, so he could be getting near 100 by the end, and even the players who are a bit behind could go well over 50.

Ding's ratio wasn't far from Hendry's even before the dramatic increase in tournaments, and now it can only get better. He should be way past Hendry when he is as old as O'Sullivan is now, and most likely way past O'Sullivan as well... :wink:

Comment

• Just having a look at Cue Tracker . . . great site for stats!

But it seems to be missing a few players from this tournament.

http://www.cuetracker.net/pages/tournaments.php?ID=980

It says there are only 12 players.

No ROS in sight
                          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Really liking this event. It could do with some tweaking - perhaps by having everyone play each other in the groups, the semi finals being best of 13 or 15 ect. But on the whole you can see they've put a lot of time into it.

I like the dress code. I'd prefer it if they scrapped it completely except for the WC + UK, but the tie looks so much better than what we normally see. It keeps the traditions of looking smart whilst also not being horribly outdated. It's a good compromise.

The commentary team is brilliant. The current three, along with Stephen Hendry, should be the leading 4 commentators for the BBC. Granted it'll never happen with Everton, but McManus is a possibility.

Anyway....
                            I can see a Selby/Robertson final.

Comment

• Does anyone here have a link to the Selby/Bingham match?!?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                                Does anyone here have a link to the Selby/Bingham match?!?
                                http://www.filmon.com/tv/itv4

Comment

Working...
                                X