No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems to be alot more movement in ronnie when cueing up than usual....
    2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

• Have to say every time Bingham misses or has any kind of bad luck, Everton appears gutted.

Anyway....sitter from ROS, then another miss. Shocker.

Comment

• I'm glad he didn't give Robertson all these easy chancess, would of been to easy, just like it's gonna be for bingham

Comment

• Seen this all to many times, Ronnie fails to get a lead, then completely loses the plot & faces a lead deficit

Comment

• If Bingham doesn't get a lead in this session, then he's seriously missed the boat.

Ronnie is having a terrible session, but tonight when it really matters, he'll fire.
            WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
            Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Good god Ronnie.....
              He just needs to get out of this session at 4-5 and regroup for tonight.

Comment

• Bingham has played out of his skin, O'Sullivan has been absolutely pathetic, yet Bingham has only a one frame lead. Says it all really, a massive gulf in class between the two.

Comment

• Only a one frame lead after a terrible session from Ronnie.

Stuart has lost the frame.
                  WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                  Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Champion of Champions Snooker

great to see the Steve Davis 147
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Had to work this afternoon so only caught the first and last frame, but from what i hear Bingham will maybe rue not being at least 6-3 up, anyway it's setup for a great finish!
                      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• This has to one of the best covered Snooker Tournaments I have ever watched. Love all the commentary and Steve's 147 play back. That's what peaks the interest of new commers to the game. Interviews in the practice room and great camera angles. What more could a Snooker audience want. Just Awesome.
                        " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                        " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                        http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• That missed black proved costly for Ronnie, could of been one way traffic if he made that

Comment

• Just when you think ITV can't cover this any better, they go and produce archive footage! Complete with John Pulman/David Taylor commentary! And a Stephen Hendry piece I don't think I've ever seen....top class stuff, ITV.

What next for snookers best new channel? Surely this event won't be a one-off, and I'm guessing they'll show the Haikou World Open again. Maybe revive the British Open? Or steal a major from the BBC? How about, with all the positive talk of events for "the elite top 16", a Masters Series, to offer stiff rivalry to the actual Masters?

Comment

• ITV have shown how everybody should go about organising a top event, mcmanus is sublime as is foulds, needs to be another couple of top 16 events to give people a reason to fight to be in the top 16. all in all love this event

Comment

• What time does the evening match start? We had a great link on Sport Lemon but it still shows a snooker link but it is taking us to NFL Game day. I just hope it goes back to Snooker when it starts.
                                " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                                " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                                http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Working...
                                X