No announcement yet.

German Masters 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah, gives me a headache watching White, a lot of hype and then inevitably he has the impact of a wet fart. Thankfully missed this one.

Comment

Higgins losing 4 nil to Dale
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Murphy is sitting in his seat wondering what's going wrong. He's hitting the pack too thick on his safeties and his long game has disappeared. I think this is Stevens to lose rather then Murphy's to win.

Comment

Dominic Dale was 4-0 ahead of Higgins and now it's 4-3. Higgins have pulled 3 back. I wish I was watching that match.

Comment

LOL. How long has that Rod Lawler vs Paul Davidson match been going on. That match started at 2:00pm.

Comment

I bet Stevens is gutted he didn't rap the match up in that frame......
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                I bet Stevens is gutted he didn't rap the match up in that frame......
                Looks like it's going to the decider, I'd have to fancy Shaun now, Mat will be gutted if he looses this one I reckon.

Selby out now as well, 5 - 3.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

So today we've lost Robertson Selby Maguire and Higgins, interesting...

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

I cant believe how lucky Shaun was last 3 frames ....

Comment

Of the top 16 seeded players there can be max 2 (Ding & Trump or Murphy) in the quarters. And there is still one round before that. So many surprises already.

Great to see Murphy get through. Matthew was so close winning it in the frame 7 when he potted the last red, but somehow he managed to leave himself with no color to try even.

Comment

Originally Posted by svdyc View Post
                        Of the top 16 seeded players there can be max 2 (Ding & Trump or Murphy) in the quarters. And there is still one round before that. So many surprises already.

Great to see Murphy get through. Matthew was so close winning it in the frame 7 when he potted the last red, but somehow he managed to leave himself with no color to try even.
                        Doh, missed Davis of the top 16 players. So four still left and no more than 3 in quarters.

Comment

Originally Posted by svdyc View Post
                          Matthew was so close winning it in the frame 7 when he potted the last red, but somehow he managed to leave himself with no color to try even.
                          Yeah, sad to say but that pretty much sums up his career doesn't it.

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                            Gah, gives me a headache watching White, a lot of hype and then inevitably he has the impact of a wet fart. Thankfully missed this one.
                            He just needs to get it together in competition. Saw him in an exhibition last year and he was very very good, potted everything from everywhere.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                              I cant believe how lucky Shaun was last 3 frames ....
                              To be fair. Stevens had more then enough chances to kill the final frame off that he needed. He just choked.

Comment

Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
                                He just needs to get it together in competition. Saw him in an exhibition last year and he was very very good, potted everything from everywhere.
                                I'm doubting it, just about any pro can play well In exhibitions on club standard tables but White just loses it big time when he manages to claw and scratch his way into anything televised.

Comment

Working...
                                X