UK Championship 25/11 - 7/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    do you know what matches you will be watching or is it open seating for the non-semi and final matches?
    who does your Mum want to watch
    yeah its open seating for both day we go, not a clue who it will be on Thursday, but mum is a massive jimmy and Ronnie fan, but i'm not keen on watching Ronnie, its usually chaos when he is on when it open seating!

there is 8 matches in total on sat, but Higgins, Selby, trump, are on in the arena I think :/

I prefer to watch the matches with the lesser known players.
    http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

• Ronnie not looking too pleased :tongue:

Comment

• The beatfair app on android will fill a tablets screen but if you view on their website on a pc it is only there as a tiny window, strange.

I agree that people should be able to view this round easily online or via to feed, red button is there for example.

Don't think Ronnie liked missing the black if the spot in the last frame bup he was lucky to win that frame imo.

Thrown his cue onto the table twice at the frame end now and seems to be huffing and puffing a bit now. No blame as I sure his foot is pretty sore.

Comment

• ronnie was all over the place at the press. considers pulling out if the broken ankle doesnt improve till next match

and my gut feeling is that he will, he was so disappointed. said he enjoyed his snooker more than ever but the pain sucks. tried everything but pain is too much. wont run till he retires because because of that he broke his foot 3 times

fingers crossed he is fully fit at the masters

Comment

• Ah well, that's bad luck for him. Bad luck for me as well, because I kept him in my fantasy team for this tournament, thinking he had a pretty reasonable draw. I sold Robertson instead, because his value was just a little higher and it allowed me to buy an extra player, but it wasn't worth it if O'Sullivan pulls out now. :wink:

Originally Posted by crawfty1985 View Post
            Not got a chance of seeing it myself, following on Live Scores. Does his injury seem to be hampering him in any way? Stuck a decent wager on him to win 6-2 and could be doing with the return lol!
            Congratulations. :smile:

Comment

• Carter and Anda level at 5-5!! Tense stuff. I hope Carter can win this deciding frame.

Comment

• Wasn't David Grace 5 down to Wenbo? He's making a real fight of it. Close 9th frame.

Comment

• Wenbo through.

Carter behind in the deciding frame.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                    Ah well, that's bad luck for him. Bad luck for me as well, because I kept him in my fantasy team for this tournament, thinking he had a pretty reasonable draw. I sold Robertson instead, because his value was just a little higher and it allowed me to buy an extra player, but it wasn't worth it if O'Sullivan pulls out now. :wink:

Congratulations. :smile:
                    well I am behind you in second place in the fantasy league and I swapped ding for ronnie - great minds

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                      well I am behind you in second place in the fantasy league and I swapped ding for ronnie - great minds
                      Okay, that makes me feel a little better. At least you won't close the gap so quickly. :smile:

Who is your other "big" player?

Comment

• mark allen and Mark Williams Ronnie and chris wakelin added - dropped ding added ronnie like you but now both ronnie and williams injured n wakelin out already - not lookin good for me
                        Last edited by Byrom; 27 November 2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Wish I heard that Ronnie was injured before I placed a bet on him to win the first 4 frames. Used all my free bet on him to find out when I woke up that I lost

Comment

• Robertson having little pressure from O'Connor
                            is up 3-0 while Murphy is 1-2 vs Wattana.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                              mark allen and Mark Williams Ronnie and chris wakelin added - dropped ding added ronnie like you but now both ronnie and williams injured n wakelin out already - not lookin good for me
                              It's not too bad, you still have two players who could realistically go far, even if O'Sullivan pulls out. I only have Mark Selby.

I had Wakelin as well, and I bought Joe Swail for a small price. He is right next to O'Sullivan in the draw, so I was hoping he could maybe take advantage, but he's just lost to Lines. So it's all on Selby now. :smile:

Comment

• World Snooker is saying O'Sullivan has a broken ankle
                                which is certainly painful.

Ronnie O'Sullivan insisted he may pull out of the Coral UK Championship if the pain caused by a broken left ankle doesn't decrease before his second round match on Sunday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X