No announcement yet.

China Open 2015, Mar 30 - Apr 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow what an epic battle in the last frame that was! Can't believe just how many snookers Ding laid, and how many Gary escaped from as well. Fantastic stuff!

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
      Wow what an epic battle in the last frame that was! Can't believe just how many snookers Ding laid, and how many Gary escaped from as well. Fantastic stuff!
      Ding was so close to a miraculous comeback. Pity.

Comment

• What a match, so glad for Wilson; also the crowd was very appreciative of his efforts and not just Ding's.
        Hope for similar tomorrow.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I was dithering over Gary Wilson 6-3 Ding at 14/1 or Wilson 6-4 Ding at 11/1 with William Hill earlier,didn't take either but just found out the scores now and pleased Wilson got through just from the lower ranked players perspective.
          No reason he can't win tomorrow but Selby's as tough as nails though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            The one that got away ehh
            How many million people will see him in the final ?? lol
            Yeah for sure,my mate does have a few customers in China as well
            He sponsors Elliot so all is not lost
            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Wilson played well and deserves the win as he
              has beaten several tough opponents. Ding is
              at least getting his form back and hopefully
              next tournament he will play even better.
              Yes Selby seems to be fortunate to be drawn
              into the weaker groups a lot which makes it
              much easier for him to advance.
              Hopefully a close match tomorrow.

Comment

• Not managed to see any of this event yet.

Was looking forward to Ding vs Selby final yesterday as I thought that would be a nice match up and not sure if they have met recently much.

Has Ding won anything this season? Let's hope he gets past round 1 of the WC this time but to win will be a massive effort for him imo.

Think Wilson had some tv coverage in the UK from memory and he is obviously in form this week so let's hope for a close match.

Comment

• China Open 2015, Mar 30 - Apr 5

first chance for Gary after Selby misses a fairly simple green with the long rest

Comment

• China Open 2015, Mar 30 - Apr 5

cebs some matches for you to watch online if available
                    Ding-Wilson
                    Ding-Higgins
                    Maflin-Murphy

Comment

• Have a look here cebs for some recent matches

https://www.youtube.com/user/Snookerroomru/videos

Comment

• Except terrible, terrible Joe Johnson commentary, I like the match so far .... please, do not let him be commentator for World Snooker Championship!

Comment

• Think Ding Wilson from yesterday looks like the one to watch, never quite the same when you know the result but still enjoyable.

Cheers for the links.

First time in ten years I have a full time job and not able to watch every session of the WC, not sure how I will manage.
                          I might have to watch the midnight till 3am repeats of the the afternoon sessions but they always mention those scores in the evening program.

Comment

• Terrible miss on the pink by Wilson but Selby's play on the last red was pure magic.

Comment

• How did that brown drop? It seems like one-sided match in the end. I hope Wilson can put at least two frames on the board this session, so we have something to watch in the evening

Comment

• Gary cannot pot a ball ... had chances in every single frame .... boring final to watch ... this is easily the cheapest 85K £ in the pocket for Selby ... he must be trying hard to suppress his smiles .... but so disappointed with Wilson ... seems like it was a one off performance yesterday ... coz he really missed sitters today

Comment

Working...
                                X