No announcement yet.

China Open 2015, Mar 30 - Apr 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a sneaking suspicion Gary Wilson may be left eye dominant...

Comment

• off subject slightly - the British Eurosport advert just before - anyone else think the runner going from left-to-right in the foreground looks like Mike Wooldridge?

Thoroughly enjoyed the Selby-Maflin match, have watched Maflin live at the Welsh and like the way he goes round the table (MJW-like), shame he just could not keep that roll of big breaks going.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Sometimes, I think Ding refuses too many pots.

Comment

• Ding is in trouble now.. Great play by Wilson so far. Deserve everything after getting that black.

Comment

• C'mon Gary, what a chance !!!

Comment

• Some great snookers from Ding

Comment

• Originally Posted by em@rel View Post
                Some great snookers from Ding
                Wow, I am getting very excited here. Wat a snooker!!

Comment

• Well done Gary, big payday coming up

Comment

• That was exciting. Hope Wilson goes all the way now.

Comment

• Wow ... what a match ... well played both players .... and Gary Wilson you have won over a fan .... Gary's attitude all day long over Trumps and Maggies

Comment

• Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
                        I have a sneaking suspicion Gary Wilson may be left eye dominant...
                        Reminds me a little of Drew Henry the way Wilson put the cue on the side of his chin.
                        #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

• Over the moon for Gary and a bit sad for my mate who i told to sponsor him but declined
                          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                            ... and a bit sad for my mate who i told to sponsor him but declined
                            The one that got away ehh
                            How many million people will see him in the final ?? lol

Comment

• What a cracking match that was, high quality and probably the most dramatic finish we've had all season! Yet another lesson for all the people who complain on here every time someone plays on for a couple of snookers. Nice to see the different mentality the Chinese crowd has, giving prolonged applause to Ding when he came back to the table needing four snookers, then willing him on all the way.

But every credit to Wilson in the end, he got some terrific escapes and never lost his composure, even when the crowd was so aggressively against him.

On paper, Selby's potential run to the title here with wins over Joyce, Slessor, Gilbert, Milkins, Maflin and Wilson will be one of the easiest ever, if not the easiest, but if Wilson plays like he did today he has every chance. I just hope we don't get a repeat of the Welsh Open final when Woollaston couldn't really handle the occasion, and I'm quite optimistic it won't happen tomorrow. :smile:

Comment

• Crazy snooker´s from Ding.

Gary kept cool. Great match!
                                mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Working...
                                X