No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, quite a fight back from Murphy. They play like a last 16 in a best of 9, doesn´t look like there´s a lot at stake.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
      Bingham with all his ballrun could not put it away and Shaun produced magic
      I see what you did there

Comment

• there we go again .. ffs SMurf .. at least play the safety properly instead of giving chance after chance

Comment

• Does anyone want to hear my impression of brusque? Yes? Okay then.

Brilliant clearance by the Smurf!!! Come on Bingham ... you can do this. I really hope the Smurf can go on to win this. I have 3,000,000 on Bingham and I really think he has what it takes to win!! Come on, Murphy.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
            there we go again .. ffs SMurf .. at least play the safety properly instead of giving chance after chance
            Bingham is shaking but funnily enough so is Murphy .. exciting to watch

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              Does anyone want to hear my impression of brusque? Yes? Okay then.

Brilliant clearance by the Smurf!!! Come on Bingham ... you can do this. I really hope the Smurf can go on to win this. I have 3,000,000 on Bingham and I really think he has what it takes to win!! Come on, Murphy.
              Ha ha ha ha ha spot on!!

Comment

• Reminds me of that character in the pub on the fast show

Comment

• losers .. just enjoy the match .... there was the reason why Smurf is no good .... Bingham is shaking and Murphy cannot put together a club level safety .. Bingham would have bottled against any half decent safety player but I am almost convinced he will win this because Shaun helped him along when he was shaking badly ... dissappointed at Shaun's performance at this crucial juncture ... will Bingham take advantage? lets see

Comment

• n I do not bet on snooker anymore .. thanks to ridiculous odds being offered .. I get by at some other sports as well ... at least there its closer to a fair deal ... snooker betting is a joke these days

Comment

• please hendry no more! so negative in his commentary

Comment

• Originally Posted by alphabetagaga View Post
                        please hendry no more! so negative in his commentary
                        He's only saying how he sees it, and for the most part he's spot on.
                        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• My thought right now is ... if Bingham loses it from here due to him losing his head completely ... I doubt he will ever be able to forgive himself ... primarily because Shaun never really put him under pressure with decent safety and its just the nerves that are killing Bingham ... hope he recovers soon ... and I dun mind who wins .. I like both but my slight tilt is towards Bingham because he is the underdog

Comment

• hehe .. just could not resist putting 100 kr on that frame for Shaun to win ... looks like i did the right thing :P .. go on .. kill me now

Comment

• What i saw tonight so far is too much luck from Bingham....lets hope luck will even itself in the end, as some said after day 1, it was not the case so far....
                              Shaun did well to capitalise on ballrun mistakes to close the gap....
                              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• He hasn't played like an underdog but its getting to the crunch time

Comment

Working...
                                X