No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Willie hogging the com box? Get him off!
    Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
      He's only saying how he sees it, and for the most part he's spot on.
      maybe. but there has been plenty of play worth of praise but all we seem to hear from hendry is negative comments.

Comment

• Ballrun would be glad for the msi .... a normal Stuart would have laid 3 snookers by now but he is badly under it .... thank u smurf for winning me the frame though ... msi might change things otherwise Bingham was done if this had continued

Comment

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
          Why is Willie hogging the com box? Get him off!
          I'm expecting (and hoping) for a change in the last session.

As I said a few pages ago, I think Stuart's blown this.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Just 1 frame in it now! This will be going to a final frame decider :snooker:

Comment

• tension building. standard slipping. lots of twists and turns to come.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                Just 1 frame in it now! This will be going to a final frame decider :snooker:
                Yes it looks like the situation are getting on both players now.
                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Think Murphy will push on from here. He looks stronger mentally. Stuart looks to be flagging.

Comment

• Regarding Hendry being negative...how about this remark from him on the World Championship in Sheffield....

'it would be criminal if it ever was moved away from here'

...that's better now isn't it

Comment

• 2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

this is why I like the BBC coverage, for the off table segments.
                      no one better
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Exactly! They are wonderful little pieces they do each year...I just love em!

Comment

• 2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

here we go ladies and germs!
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                            Exactly! They are wonderful little pieces they do each year...I just love em!
                            I'll third that sentiment!

I used to love the music montages the 'backroom boys' used to put together when David Vine was hosting, and we got a taste of them just then. They really really should do a 2015 version of 'The Way We Were'.

Also my two favourite commentators for the final sesh, too!
                            Last edited by Billy; 4 May 2015, 08:04 PM.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Under pressure......ballrun is under pressure...
                              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Looks like Murphy is holding his nerve better then Bingham. Can Smurph equalize.

Comment

Working...
                                X