2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    He has had that cue since he was a teenager , obviously very used to it and he seems very comfortable playing with the extension added to it .
    I love seeing Matthew's beaten up old extension, I have no clue how he can stretch and play with such a long bridge
    Highest Break 21

Comment

• Go buy a lottery ticket Trump.

Some serious luck there stealing that frame from Fu.
      If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• loving the Griffith willie thorne niggle
        Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• and WTF is shaun wearing

Comment

• Originally Posted by armstm View Post
            loving the Griffith willie thorne niggle
            what was that about?
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Griffiths thinks willie is a overcritical given that he didn't win much. So you get a lot of sarcastic comments from the Welshman willie "I can't believe he didn't play it like I suggested" Griffiths "I can't believe you're not still playing willie" ha ha
              Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              what was that about?

Comment

and WTF is shaun wearing
                1920´s/1930´s style

pretty cool imho
                mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• I am being hypocritical here since my preferred outfit is trackies but I think he looks like a bit of a twat!
                  Originally Posted by Raldon View Post
                  1920´s/1930´s style

pretty cool imho

Comment

• Fu missed the boat .. he should at least have been 6-2 up despite Trump usual luck 24/7 but I still fancy Fu to win this one .... come on Fu

Comment

I am being hypocritical here since my preferred outfit is trackies but I think he looks like a bit of a twat!
                      Well, in the traditional context of snooker it is ok.

He would look like a twat at a business meeting for sure
                      mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Murphy comes clean shaven and dressed properly
                        compared to some who look a tad untidy. He should
                        have little problem winning I would think.
                        Nice to see Trump leading Fu altho Fu is playing well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                          Fu missed the boat .. he should at least have been 6-2 up despite Trump usual luck 24/7 but I still fancy Fu to win this one .... come on Fu
                          Do you dislike Trump? Or just think he has the rub of the green?
                          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• That was a ridiculously fast session from Trump and Fu, very fluent throughout. Trump is just a little bit stronger, as expected, but Fu is well capable of stringing a few strong frames together, so it will be interesting to see how this match develops in the 2nd session.

I've been trying to watch both matches at the same time, with mixed success, but from what I've seen of Murphy-Perry, a lot of the frames have been tightly contested, but Murphy just keeps winning them. A chance to take a 6-1 lead now...

Comment

• I love Davis as a pundit, but listening to him during the Ding match I came to the conclusion that he is by far my least favourite commentator. The way he over-enunciates is annoying in itself, but................................ the way he................................................ .......... takes so long to.......................................... form, a, sentence,............................ deliberating over each.......................... and..................... every............... word, makes me want to scream.
                              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                I love Davis as a pundit, but listening to him during the Ding match I came to the conclusion that he is by far my least favourite commentator. The way he over-enunciates is annoying in itself, but................................ the way he................................................ .......... takes so long to.......................................... form, a, sentence,............................ deliberating over each.......................... and..................... every............... word, makes me want to scream.
                                Maybe replacing Clive?
                                Terry Davidson
                                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
                                X