No announcement yet.

2017 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fu's becoming my favourite player, how good was that long red ?

Comment

• 2017 Masters

and another lovely long red
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Well played Marco

Comment

• Loving the Fu revival.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Fu's becoming my favourite player, how good was that long red ?
            Same here. He has to be one of the favourites for the WC on current form!

Comment

• Originally Posted by weezer View Post
              Same here. He has to be one of the favourites for the WC on current form!
              Well just like Virgo & Davis were alluding to, i think he has a better chance than Ding at the moment !

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                Loving the Fu revival.
                Great isn't it. And I'm loving his post match interviews as well, the guy seems to have no ego whatsoever, unusually refreshing.
                If both he and Ronnie play as they did today, he's in the final surely.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Great performance as well as highest break of the tournament so far. Well played Marco Fu.
                  Next match should be interesting !! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                    Great isn't it. And I'm loving his post match interviews as well, the guy seems to have no ego whatsoever, unusually refreshing.

-
                    A win over O'Sullivan would be another perfect puzzle piece to lift his confidence. He should already have beaten Ronnie at the UK Championship. I hope Marco gets the job done this time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      Mark Allens sponsor......Ambassador's of the green baize ......does anyone know anything about it ?
                      Only that their grammar isn't very good. Why has 'Ambassadors' got an apostrophe S ?
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

-
                        You should see him down the club , very quiet and unassuming . Always says hello and is extremely polite . A proper gentleman and a credit to the sport .

I remember seeing him down there one night and all 4 Star tables were being used , he just went on a club table . No one battered an eyelid......don't think some people even knew who he was !!!
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

You should see him down the club , very quiet and unassuming . Always says hello and is extremely polite . A proper gentleman and a credit to the sport .

I remember seeing him down there one night and all 4 Star tables were being used , he just went on a club table . No one battered an eyelid......don't think some people even knew who he was !!!
                          Can't say I'm surprised, pure class. And he plays at your club? How jealous am I! :kiwi-fruit: Have you ever played him by any chance?

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

• No,, practiced next to him . Very daunting to say the least ! He must have wondered what game I was playing .......as it certainly wasn't snooker !!!
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

No,, practiced next to him . Very daunting to say the least ! He must have wondered what game I was playing .......as it certainly wasn't snooker !!!
                              lol Must be difficult not to just stand and stare, I know I would.

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Years back he was playing Ronnie at the Sands centre in Carlisle and came to the club to practice,it was him and his dad and asked if he could play for a bit, the lady behind the counter asked if he was a member and MF replied no, so she told him he wasn't getting in lol, he actually just said ok and left, a couple of lads were playing and luckily spotted him and ran into the car park to get him, this was before I played snooker but the lady is still ripped for it now, I won't mention her name but she knows who she is aye Heather. After the exhibition Marco came back to the club and invited her and her hubby down to the world champs, free tickets on him! Pure class that fella. I always wonder if he remembers it, he can't have been thrown out of to many clubs in his lifetime.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X