No announcement yet.

2017 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a strange match especially considering these two players!

Comment

• Is it me or is there real 'beef' between Hendry and Ronnie? Every interview he's done with Hendry in the room, Stephen never so much as looks at him, never mind talks to him? Curious.

Comment

• Low quality match really, lucky for us this is probably the only game in the world which is more interesting when they're playing bad Also, Robertson was really unlucky couple of times, O' Sullivan looked really ashamed of those two flukes, especially when he played that silly red combination after fluking the brown, nothing but anger in that shot. Anyway, he scrapped through in semifinals, I'm really hoping he will start playing his usual stuff from now on, would love to see him vs Ding in the final.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
          With his game Ding Junhui, who is still only 29, really should become world champion in my opinion. The question here is his mentality though.

Also Trump surely has a good shot. And I like McGills all around game.
          Can't see Trump winning the world till he gets his mind right and sorts out his shot selection. He let's minor events on the table bother him and he takes on too many high risk shots.
          It's all good when they go in but over a two week long format event it finds you out. He needs a better coach.

Comment

• I enjoyed that...mistakes and all

Next Fu vs Allen. Hoping Fu can continue his good run...

Happy 25th Jan Verhaas :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
              Can't see Trump winning the world till he gets his mind right and sorts out his shot selection. He let's minor events on the table bother him and he takes on too many high risk shots.
              It's all good when they go in but over a two week long format event it finds you out. He needs a better coach.
              Right now I also don't see Trump winning the world title. Usually he gives his strong opponents to many chances. But he still has much time and maybe he can work on his weaknesses.
              It's really tough to say who will win the big one. Three or four years back I would have said that Bingham doesn't have the mentality to get it done.

Comment

• Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
                Did they just announce World Seniors is back on?
                I see Hendry has entered, it will be great to see him play again, I wonder what standard he's at, he must feel he's playing ok he doesn't strike me as the type to enter something just for the fun of it.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Maybe he just needs the cash?? Haha

Comment

• No not just you....

Comment

• What type of wood is Marco's cue made from? Don't think I've ever seen a cue with so little visible grain.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        What type of wood is Marco's cue made from? Don't think I've ever seen a cue with so little visible grain.
                        Err it's maple, Kevin Deroo cue

Comment

• Thank you, jrc.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• What a chance missed by Fu to go 4-1 up!

Comment

• Mark Allens sponsor......Ambassador's of the green baize ......does anyone know anything about it ?

Did a Google search and could only find a snooker club in Poole .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Marco 'The Machine' Fu

Excellent stuff!

:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X