• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Excellent match so far.
    Yep really good, well done Joe, keep it going

Comment

Think I may be missing something fairly obvious here but when they say leave one red on the table as you always have a chance for a free ball...is this not the case when there are only the colors left on the table?

Comment

Think I may be missing something fairly obvious here but when they say leave one red on the table as you always have a chance for a free ball...is this not the case when there are only the colors left on the table?
        It is, but a free ball red is worth up to 8 extra points (if you take the black after it) while the maximum for a free ball colour would be 6 if you're snookered on the pink.

Comment

Cheers. Bit of a strange remark then by DT. Not quite accurate. Although not completely false neither

Comment

Cheers. Bit of a strange remark then by DT. Not quite accurate. Although not completely false neither
            If needing snookers you should always leave the last red on the table trying for a free ball, as not only will you achieve more points for it if you get it, but it's also easier to get as you can leave a red near a colour giving you a better chance of opponent missing the red and hence giving you the free ball

Comment

2017 Masters

Joe Perry playing superbly.
              Bingham will have to pull his socks up.
              enjoyable match
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                If needing snookers you should always leave the last red on the table trying for a free ball, as not only will you achieve more points for it if you get it, but it's also easier to get as you can leave a red near a colour giving you a better chance of opponent missing the red and hence giving you the free ball
                Cheers for that. I fully understand about the extra points. But regarding leaving red near a color for a better chance of a free ball, doesn't the same go for the other colors as well?

Comment

2017 Masters

ah, Stu's sock slipped down

Comment

Cheers for that. I fully understand about the extra points. But regarding leaving red near a color for a better chance of a free ball, doesn't the same go for the other colors as well?
                    Ohh i don't know, my head hurts now
                    Maybe with only the colours left that would mean putting a colour near another one making the clearance harder
                    Last edited by jrc750; 16 January 2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

2017 Masters

come on Stewie you got another mouth to feed

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Ohh i don't know, my head hurts now
                        Maybe with only the colours left that would mean putting a colour near another one making the clearance harder
                        Yes that could be something. But like yourself, I'm in need of some lighter stuff to release some of the pressure on my cranium so might as well focus on the match instead (what's still left of it)

Comment

All getting a bit twitchy now.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Tough fight on the 3 remaining colors...

Comment

2017 Masters

what the!!!!!!

Comment

Well done Joe

Comment

Working...
                                X