Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lennon11
    replied
    Feel Kyren Wilson has become overly methodical/mechanical, so much so that when the mechanics of his stroke are perfect, he has no bit of rhythm/natural talent left to rely on to see him through a tough patch, Hence his hugely slow shot times.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    I guess O'Sullivan was right in the end, Wilson expended so much energy against Hawkins and had to fight really hard again in this match, but this time his opponent played well all the way through and Wilson never really looked like coming back. Hopefully he comes back stronger next year. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    BOOM!

As the young people say.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Trump with a free ticket to the final. Perfect for him.

Higgins/Robertson could be a classic.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
    Ouch. Kyrens face after losing that one suggests he knows its all but over now.
    Be quiet. You do realise there's such a thing as 'forum member's curse' as well as a commentator's?

Leave a comment:

• Mark187187
    replied
    Ouch. Kyrens face after losing that one suggests he knows its all but over now.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by jimev View Post
    He is getting a load of really big bounces and his chalk does seem to be getting the blame however i'm not so sure. He's used that chalk for donkeys years hasn't he so what's different here?
    Oh no, we're not on to Steve Davis's exploding chalk again are we? Absolutely bloody ridiculous.

-

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Looks like Maguire is leaving Jud in amongst the balls on purpose now, in an attempt to end the torture as quickly as possible.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Carter looks similar to Kevin James O'Connor from Mummy the movie lol.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
    What a bitter and awful man.

I was in our club when he was getting out out, just about everyone had the same opinion of him, that being "angry little *****".

Leave a comment:

• richiet
    replied
    Next year the qualifying will be under a new tiered system.

https://twitter.com/Betfred/status/1123559607962484736
    Interesting. Also £1m 147 pot. If 20 or more 147s in the season then all get a share of the pot.

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    What a bitter and awful man.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Next year the qualifying will be under a new tiered system.

https://twitter.com/Betfred/status/1123559607962484736
    The publishers of this new snooker game are going to love him. Never mind, they have 12 months to work on an update

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by Diesel3390 View Post
    Agreed. Robertson seems to have had the upper hand all throughout the contest... so I'm a bit baffled as to how Higgins is 9-7 up...??
    I think he's slowed his pace of play down (Robertson), never a good sign for Neil that. He needs to pick his pace back up and stop trying to beat JH at his own game. I fear Robertson may be falling into JH's old match play trap of making opponents play him at his own game, hes an absolute master at this. Easier said than done, but Robbo needs to go on the attack and play his own game to escape defeat. More one visit frame wins needed to break out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    It's the natural pessimist in me, but I can't shake off the sinking feeling that Dave's going to crumble today.
    I have the same feeling, but I've been wrong about most things in this tournament so far. So he's a cinch to advance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X