2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Look what good it did him !! Ronnie gone home, Trump still here, so your point is rather silly ???
    Ronnie got longevity, more stable psyche tons of titles and the first place.
    Every top player should have a team behind his back.

Comment

• I don’t know why Ding bothers to play snooker , he looks like he can’t be bothered and doesn’t enjoy the game .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by kibo View Post
        more stable psyche
        Hmmm, probably the least stable player since Alex Higgins. What part of Trump's 'psyche' is more unstable?

Comment

• Wow, that was some session for Judd

Comment

• The two Chinese players played 12 frames today and lost them all.

Comment

Wow, that was some session for Judd
              Yes, but Ding was so disinterested. Looked like he couldn't be bothered. There was no fight in him. So disappointing, this is the World Championship's he should be fighting tooth and nail to win. Wilson for the title... Gary Wilson.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                Hmmm, probably the least stable player since Alex Higgins. What part of Trump's 'psyche' is more unstable?
                Ronnie is mentally better than what he used to be. He aint perfect but he progressed.
                As far as Trump is concerned, he doesnt have to be mentally ill to benefit from psychogist. They would arm him with techniques how to better cope with stress.
                At their level every little help and improvement matters so much

Comment

• A deserved victory for Trump. They both played mediocre stuff throughout the match, but even yesterday it was clear that Trump was nervous and frustrated because of it, so tonight he gave it his all and finally played some decent snooker. Ding, on the other hand, never looked like he cared much, so it would have been something of a travesty had he won with that kind of performance.

Meanwhile, a couple of key clearances from behind by Higgins to take an 11-9 lead on the other table. :smile:

Comment

• Trump was pretty clinical tonight. If he improves round by round, maybe it will be his for the taking

Comment

• Got to fancy Trump against Maguire

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                        The two Chinese players played 12 frames today and lost them all.
                        Maybe a bit understandable with a young player like Zhou, but Ding has the game and experience not to let a match slip away like that. Quite disappointing.
                        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Maybe she's been put out by the arrival of the new sexy bird
                          I don’t think she is (sexy). Hazel’s far more attractive.

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                          Hey don't you go badmouthing my lovely Hazel now...
                          I’m doing anything but. It’s just not the same when Hazel’s not hosting.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            I don’t know why Ding bothers to play snooker , he looks like he can’t be bothered and doesn’t enjoy the game .
                            When Jud won that first frame tonight, especially in the manner in which he did, I said to myself “13 - 9 to Jud” and stuck on a dvd instead. Is that what it finished by the way?
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              I don’t know why Ding bothers to play snooker , he looks like he can’t be bothered and doesn’t enjoy the game .
                              I do not see Ding winning a world title in his career.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                When Jud won that first frame tonight, especially in the manner in which he did, I said to myself “13 - 9 to Jud” and stuck on a dvd instead. Is that what it finished by the way?
                                It did indeed, Judd rattled off 6 in a row

Comment

Working...
                                X