No announcement yet.

Ronnie O Sullivan - Ali Carter - final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow..... what s clearance from Ronnie!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• awww Ronnie, that's just almost taking the mickey making 90 from there, never seen the like, HOW can anyone make 90 from there???

Comment

• That's how you play snooker, Peter Carter.

Comment

• O'Sullivan possibly with one of the finest clearances ever.
          All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Amazing clearance, second best clearance I've ever seen!
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by breakman16 View Post
              true, its just as well the fans dont moan all the time when games go scrappy, they realise there's more to snooker than century breaks, how old are you? Are you raised on centuries and one visit snooker??
              I'm guessing that could very well be the case. I grew up watching snooker in the 80s and one-visit quick firing snooker does NOT do it for me...but I tink that might have been apparent already

Btw what a clearence from Ronnie though...incredible!

Comment

• Good break from O'Sullivan. He shouldn't have had the chance, but he took full advantage when Carter missed. Important frame coming up, it would be nice if Carter could make it 4-4 after the first session.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                  Amazing clearance, second best clearance I've ever seen!
                  Ok I'll bite what do you consider to be the best ever then...the clearance by The Hurricane maybe?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                    Good break from O'Sullivan. He shouldn't have had the chance, but he took full advantage when Carter missed. Important frame coming up, it would be nice if Carter could make it 4-4 after the first session.
                    yeah

but carter would have thought that he should get a second chance considering how the balls were spread

this clearnce was total genius

Comment

• another 200 quid to charity coming up, genius at work!!

Comment

• Now, my belief that he is going to call it the time is solidified by that pink after that third red.
                        All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                          Ok I'll bite what do you consider to be the best ever then...the clearance by The Hurricane maybe?
                          You guess correctly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dViH2UERKBs
                          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                            that one does take the cake!

Btw many server busy moments here lately...unfortunate, especially when writing a reply...but hey, how can I really complain...this forum is the best!

Comment

• Nice finish from O'Sullivan. He really got the most out of every session this week, except for the first one against Robertson. Carter was doing the same, especially against Maguire, but he must be disappointed to be behind here. It will be important not to let O'Sullivan get away tonight.

Comment

• what a way to response to ali slow tactics

sublime clearance followed by perfect break of 141

think ronnie wants to finish it as quickly as possible

and the 5th frame to go 3-2 up after carter on a break of 42 missed a sitter could prove pivotal

Comment

Working...
                                X