PTC Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by FerruleFox View Post
    Am I the only one who finds Joyce difficult to watch?

His mannerisms are so slow around the table. At least Ebdon has an energy about him.
    If you read Mark Allens Twitter you'll see you're not alone....lol
    Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

These PTC's can create alot of surprises. Anthony in the final made too many mistakes and I think that was due to tiredness. The chance he had when all the balls were scattered was unforgivable, he messed up positional play with that first red with the rest. On the pro circuit thats a chance you got to take in one visit. I sound harsh but its true.
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
        These PTC's can create alot of surprises. Anthony in the final made too many mistakes and I think that was due to tiredness. The chance he had when all the balls were scattered was unforgivable, he messed up positional play with that first red with the rest. On the pro circuit thats a chance you got to take in one visit. I sound harsh but its true.
        I don´t think he messed up much more than Selby and Murphy the week before, but he had his chances in the last two frames and didn´t take them. BTW a great clearance from Ding in the last frame.
        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
        X